[NSFW] "nanny dogs" should be wiped out

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
idk why we have these mauling machines as "pets". might as well have a wild pet hyena

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
"but muh evil ar-15s!"

L

landlessincel

Recruit
-
I feel Very uncomfortable watching this

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
bro i was eating

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
fuck tbh damn felt disgusted

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
well, it might as well be pussy now :feelskek:
based and jokepilled
also good proof that going to ethnic wild countries isnt good idea for whites, they still live in midcentury, fucking animals

Sans

Sans

I’m not a misogynist, I’m just foid critical
-
The video won’t load for me

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Damn! Wtf?

Not very loud of screaming!

Makes it seem fake! Real pain is much louder.

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Wtf hope its fake

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Damn! Wtf?

I seen a video where a cartel executed rival gangsters with a chainsaw, the one guy barely made any noise and the other one didn't make any at all even after watching the fate of his comrade. It was definitely real though.

Oh shit just searched it up again, it had been about a decade since I had seen it. Good lord it's brutal. One is executed with a chainsaw and makes no noise, the other one they cut his throat haphazardly and it takes about 5 seconds and he's making noise and gurgling blood. Get these fucking animals out of here and build that motherfucking wall.

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
Wtf hope its fake
reality of wild 3rd world countries, its not shit we know, most of people are wild animals there, nothing else, there is no humanity.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Wtf happened that lead to that situation?

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Pitbulls need to be killed on sight, no joke

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Where do you find these videos? I'm interested in them

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
fuck i did not need to see that right before bed lol

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

When will the suffering end
-
I seen a video where a cartel executed rival gangsters with a chainsaw, the one guy barely made any noise and the other one didn't make any at all even after watching the fate of his comrade. It was definitely real though.

Oh shit just searched it up again, it had been about a decade since I had seen it. Good lord it's brutal. One is executed with a chainsaw and makes no noise, the other one they cut his throat haphazardly and it takes about 5 seconds and he's making noise and gurgling blood. Get these fucking animals out of here and build that motherfucking wall.
I seen that one as well, the other guy was just sitting there waiting for his head to be cut off next

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
Dogs in general are loud, annoying, and retarded, but you have to be a special kind of retard to own a pit bull. Literally anything can set these retarded beasts off and once they commit to attacking, it's almost impossible to get them to stop. This pit mauled an infant to death after it was "triggered" by a cough from it's mother.

In a sane world both of the parents would be charged with manslaughter and the retarded dog would be put down without a second thought. but THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT THE FUCKING DOG DOWN AFTER IT KILLED AN INFANT UNPROVOKED.

And of course Reddit, being full of the biggest retards on the internet, absolutely loves pit bulls. They love posting their "pibble" (if we give them cute sounding names, people will think they're less violent) doing or wearing "cute" things.

Stories of dogs (pit bull or otherwise, but it's usually pits) attacking people unprovoked are almost always downvoted into oblivion or straight up censored. Not to mention there's always excuses people make for unprovoked dog attacks. He "was stressed out". He was "scared". He "was having a bad day".

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
Dogs in general are loud, annoying, and retarded, but you have to be a special kind of retard to own a pit bull. Literally anything can set these retarded beasts off and once they commit to attacking, it's almost impossible to get them to stop. This pit mauled an infant to death after it was "triggered" by a cough from it's mother.

In a sane world both of the parents would be charged with manslaughter and the retarded dog would be put down without a second thought. but THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT THE FUCKING DOG DOWN AFTER IT KILLED AN INFANT UNPROVOKED.

And of course Reddit, being full of the biggest retards on the internet, absolutely loves pit bulls. They love posting their "pibble" (if we give them cute sounding names, people will think they're less violent) doing or wearing "cute" things.

Stories of dogs (pit bull or otherwise, but it's usually pits) attacking people unprovoked are almost always downvoted into oblivion or straight up censored. Not to mention there's always excuses people make for unprovoked dog attacks. He "was stressed out". He was "scared". He "was having a bad day".
cope my dog is calm and friendly, he is literally my best friend, stop insulting dogs :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-

Reddit and modern society loves creating a fictional "extended universe" where nothing statistical and real applies. This construct could survive anything, even massive upheavals in the fields of science where phrenology/lamarckism/sexist theories are exonerated, because it was never connected to science and reason in the first place.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-

based and high iq

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-

based

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-

Dude - or bitch? - is probably in shock!

Damned jews (and christains) importing that shit to all White nations!

There ain't gonna be no fucking wall! Stop that cope right now! Get your mind together! Get ready for the future shitstorm!!

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Damn! Wtf?

But you are a chronic paincel.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
But you are a chronic paincel.
Yes. Yes iam!

Therefore I know about pain.

It could be shock as the reason for such a passive acceptance of it... But the victim should passed out in severe pain for that very reason!

"On the internet, no one can hear you groaning in constant pain!"

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Dude - or bitch? - is probably in shock!

Damned jews (and christains) importing that shit to all White nations!

There ain't gonna be no fucking wall! Stop that cope right now! Get your mind together! Get ready for the future shitstorm!!

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
fuck now im scared of dogs