Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW "nanny dogs" should be wiped out

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
idk why we have these mauling machines as "pets". might as well have a wild pet hyena

"but muh evil ar-15s!"

I feel Very uncomfortable watching this

bro i was eating

fuck tbh damn felt disgusted

well, it might as well be pussy now :feelskek:
based and jokepilled
also good proof that going to ethnic wild countries isnt good idea for whites, they still live in midcentury, fucking animals

The video won’t load for me

Damn! Wtf?

Not very loud of screaming!

Makes it seem fake! Real pain is much louder.

Wtf hope its fake

Wtf hope its fake
reality of wild 3rd world countries, its not shit we know, most of people are wild animals there, nothing else, there is no humanity.

Wtf happened that lead to that situation?

Pitbulls need to be killed on sight, no joke

nice meme

Wtf happened that lead to that situation?
idk but it's probably coming soon to europe, south africa, you name it

Where do you find these videos? I'm interested in them

fuck i did not need to see that right before bed lol

I seen a video where a cartel executed rival gangsters with a chainsaw, the one guy barely made any noise and the other one didn't make any at all even after watching the fate of his comrade. It was definitely real though.

Oh shit just searched it up again, it had been about a decade since I had seen it. Good lord it's brutal. One is executed with a chainsaw and makes no noise, the other one they cut his throat haphazardly and it takes about 5 seconds and he's making noise and gurgling blood. Get these fucking animals out of here and build that motherfucking wall.
I seen that one as well, the other guy was just sitting there waiting for his head to be cut off next

Dogs in general are loud, annoying, and retarded, but you have to be a special kind of retard to own a pit bull. Literally anything can set these retarded beasts off and once they commit to attacking, it's almost impossible to get them to stop. This pit mauled an infant to death after it was "triggered" by a cough from it's mother.

In a sane world both of the parents would be charged with manslaughter and the retarded dog would be put down without a second thought. but THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT THE FUCKING DOG DOWN AFTER IT KILLED AN INFANT UNPROVOKED.

And of course Reddit, being full of the biggest retards on the internet, absolutely loves pit bulls. They love posting their "pibble" (if we give them cute sounding names, people will think they're less violent) doing or wearing "cute" things.

Stories of dogs (pit bull or otherwise, but it's usually pits) attacking people unprovoked are almost always downvoted into oblivion or straight up censored. Not to mention there's always excuses people make for unprovoked dog attacks. He "was stressed out". He was "scared". He "was having a bad day".

Dogs in general are loud, annoying, and retarded, but you have to be a special kind of retard to own a pit bull. Literally anything can set these retarded beasts off and once they commit to attacking, it's almost impossible to get them to stop. This pit mauled an infant to death after it was "triggered" by a cough from it's mother.

In a sane world both of the parents would be charged with manslaughter and the retarded dog would be put down without a second thought. but THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT THE FUCKING DOG DOWN AFTER IT KILLED AN INFANT UNPROVOKED.

And of course Reddit, being full of the biggest retards on the internet, absolutely loves pit bulls. They love posting their "pibble" (if we give them cute sounding names, people will think they're less violent) doing or wearing "cute" things.

Stories of dogs (pit bull or otherwise, but it's usually pits) attacking people unprovoked are almost always downvoted into oblivion or straight up censored. Not to mention there's always excuses people make for unprovoked dog attacks. He "was stressed out". He was "scared". He "was having a bad day".

cope my dog is calm and friendly, he is literally my best friend, stop insulting dogs :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Reddit and modern society loves creating a fictional "extended universe" where nothing statistical and real applies. This construct could survive anything, even massive upheavals in the fields of science where phrenology/lamarckism/sexist theories are exonerated, because it was never connected to science and reason in the first place.

based and high iq

based

I seen a video where a cartel executed rival gangsters with a chainsaw, the one guy barely made any noise and the other one didn't make any at all even after watching the fate of his comrade. It was definitely real though.

Oh shit just searched it up again, it had been about a decade since I had seen it. Good lord it's brutal. One is executed with a chainsaw and makes no noise, the other one they cut his throat haphazardly and it takes about 5 seconds and he's making noise and gurgling blood. Get these fucking animals out of here and build that motherfucking wall.
Dude - or bitch? - is probably in shock!

Damned jews (and christains) importing that shit to all White nations!

There ain't gonna be no fucking wall! Stop that cope right now! Get your mind together! Get ready for the future shitstorm!!

But you are a chronic paincel.
Yes. Yes iam!

Therefore I know about pain.

It could be shock as the reason for such a passive acceptance of it... But the victim should passed out in severe pain for that very reason!

"On the internet, no one can hear you groaning in constant pain!"

fuck now im scared of dogs