Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Napoleon de Geso appreciation thread

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was thinking about how all my favorite users are permabanned, as well as noticing the ever stricter moderation and the possible significant bans that loom in an approximate future, and feeling nostalgic about earlier times here, but tbh, there's still hope. @Napoleon de Geso is by far the best user from this new batch.

-top tier waifu/avi
-high IQ username
-100% uncucked, based and redpilled
-fellow ephebophile
-fellow EEuropean bro

Please don't get banned bro. I hope more people like that join to make up for the loss of people like Fontaine, Leucosticte and others, who left an everlasting gaping hole in the userbase for me.

Last edited:
I look like fag, talk like fag, and all my shits retarded 106612

based boomer tbh i hope he will become hERo one day so my country gets some fame

I miss Fontaine, him and zesto stuck out to me the most before I joined

Don't you weebs have some other forums to discuss your lolishit?

based boomer tbh i hope he will become hERo one day so my country gets some fame
@incelkingkong already went ''something'' after his ban

I'm a weeb too tbh I have watched Spirited Away and some other Miyazaki films :giga:

Avatar halo doing it's magic, imagine if @Napoleon de Geso avatar was this instead

I'm a weeb too tbh I have watched Spirited Away and some other Miyazaki films :giga:
Weebs are the elite of any internet forum.

@knajjd
@PotatoTomato
@Ritalincel
@Mainländer
@Weeb25
@ordinaryotaku
@wizardcel
@Reimu Hakurei
@Napoleon de Geso

Last edited:

@knajjd
@PotatoTomato
@Ritalincel
@Mainländer
@Weeb25
@ordinaryotaku
@wizardcel
@Reimu Hakurei
@Napoleon de Geso
knajjd hate anime i guess

knajjd hate anime i guess
He never saw any but he once asked for recommendations if I'm not mistaken.

Also, you don't even have to like anime to be a weeb.

@knajjd
@PotatoTomato
@Ritalincel
@Mainländer
@Weeb25
@ordinaryotaku
@wizardcel
@Reimu Hakurei
@Napoleon de Geso
Don’t disgrace ritalincel in death by calling him a weeb bro :feelsohgod:

@knajjd
@PotatoTomato
@Ritalincel
@Mainländer
@Weeb25
@ordinaryotaku
@wizardcel
@Reimu Hakurei
@Napoleon de Geso
Fucking masonicweebs

Weeb patricians x anti-weeb peasants.
I have seen more animes than any of this forum but whatever not willing to put me some loli avi shit tbh, I look like mad but I actually don't care ngl.

I have seen more animes than any of this forum but whatever not willing to put me some loli avi shit tbh, I look like mad but I actually don't care ngl.
Cute loli avi powerlevel >>> saw tons of anime powerlevel :feelshehe:

Not 100% sure but the guy this thread is about might be GameDevCel's alt... Types kinda weirdly and likes weeb stuff and joined after he was banned. Just food for thought.

Not 100% sure but the guy this thread is about might be GameDevCel's alt... Types kinda weirdly and likes weeb stuff and joined after he was banned. Just food for thought.
:giga::giga::giga::giga::feels::feels::feels::feels::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Please no :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:ha..feels:

he isnt man

Sounds good, look forward to his posts

World empty and meaningless without good lolis. And all 3d are shit