Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Napoleon de Geso appreciation thread

Weebs are the elite of any internet forum.

@knajjd
@PotatoTomato
@Ritalincel
@Mainländer
@Weeb25
@ordinaryotaku
@wizardcel
@Reimu Hakurei
@Napoleon de Geso
Tfw i didnt get tagged :feelsrope:

Sorry bro :feelsrope:

I avoid tagging/listing people like that because I know I'll always forget someone.

Cute loli avatar halo is real

Another one transvestitecel

I like anime avis. But I think that Manson is more related to this forum than anime characters.

So youre not attracted to her. Am i right?

No, she's waaay too young for me, just a kid. The sexy lady next door in K-On is more my type.

From what I’ve seen your shit is good so far, kinda makes me wanna post more often but I don’t wanna just spam shit

I was thinking about how all my favorite users are permabanned, as well as noticing the ever stricter moderation and the possible significant bans that loom in an approximate future, and feeling nostalgic about earlier times here, but tbh, there's still hope. @Napoleon de Geso is by far the best user from this new batch.

-top tier waifu/avi
-high IQ username
-100% uncucked, based and redpilled
-fellow ephebophile
-fellow EEuropean bro

Please don't get banned bro. I hope more people like that join to make up for the loss of people like Fontaine, Leucosticte and others, who left an everlasting gaping hole in the userbase for me.
Don't forget @uninstall
whos that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid

Manson is a sex-haver.
Of course he is, he is a money and statusmaxxed. And in my opinion and experience - inceldom is not just about sex.

he will never be forgotten

His posts are just too damn funny, fuck why did they ban him tbh
good question. he was always known to have 17 slays, but the mods did nothing.

i think the final straw was him saying on reddit he'd rather go gay than fuck ugly femorloids

good question. he was always known to have 17 slays, but the mods did nothing.

i think the final straw was him saying on reddit he'd rather go gay than fuck ugly femorloids
17 slays :giga:

Nigga was a proud volcel then ngl

17 slays :giga:

Nigga was a proud volcel then ngl
volcel? is he volcel or just a sexhaver?

i think he aged out. i heard he might have been able to bang roasties but only wanted young chicks. (he preferred 13 but i think he was okay with 18-22)

volcel? is he volcel or just a sexhaver?

i think he aged out. i heard he might have been able to bang roasties but only wanted young chicks. (he preferred 13 but i think he was okay with 18-22)
Based but he obviously didn't belong here if all that stuff you said is true.

Sad shit man. Also I meant volcel as in he could have a relationship right now but doesn't want to ngl.

Im so glad this inbred hillbilly is gone

I smile everytime I see his grey ridden name with that Based line running across.
Why do you hate him so much? I'm curious ngl

Fuck he was a Chad fucking brutal

Too bad he posted gay shit and got banned

He was an obvious troll, but he did have funny moments, like constantly calling his mother "smother".
And of course, from now on, whenever I think of Lithuania, the first thing that comes to my mind is that it is just a separatist part of Russia.

He was overrated, but his ban was unjust, free him!

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years

A simple man, with simple desires, yet so great.
Medieval Incels.co history @foidologist or is it reinassance incels.co?

this thread?
I can pinpoint as the medieval time of Incels.co, Empire of the Lounge was the most prosper kingdom.
Aaaaaah Mainländer, the juglar who was also an emissary between the Netherworld of Simplands and the hell of Redditurnia.
He was a god of the kingdom of YT, where he got appreciation from other gods and fought the evil forces of GloboHomo (the usurper god who wants to rule Simplands and whole Incelestria, currently fighting Knajjd)
But this Geso is a new character for me...
Was I missing something?

I can pinpoint as the medieval time of Incels.co, Empire of the Lounge was the most prosper kingdom.
Aaaaaah Mainländer, the juglar who was also an emissary between the Netherworld of Simplands and the hell of Redditurnia.
He was a god of the kingdom of YT, where he got appreciation from other gods and fought the evil forces of GloboHomo (the usurper god who wants to rule Simplands and whole Incelestria, currently fighting Knajjd)
But this Geso is a new character for me...
Was I missing something?
I've heard of him a few times before but I don't know anything about him. I know only a little about ID and nearly nothing about the Lounge. I spend 99% of my time here in the Sewers.

I've heard of him a few times before but I don't know anything about him. I know only a little about ID and nearly nothing about the Lounge. I spend 99% of my time here in the Sewers.
Apparently this Geso was a tall king of an ancient empire, he was popular between children.
This apparently enraged the mods gods, who sealed him into a chamber where he is slowly tortured by one of his children wife.