Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Napoleon De Geso just outed himself as a pedo who wants to sexually penetrate 7 year old girls.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
"Maximillian von Auschwitz" is a confirmed alt account of @Napoleon de Geso 100%.

" Prostitution of this kind of (7-11 year old) creatures needs to be legalised "

@Damo the incel care to comment?

Last edited:
Long time without reading anything from Napoleon-senpai

wow, congrats. Napoleon de geso is the one TRUE pedophile to have ever been a poster on our forum. congrad-ya-fuckin'lashins. Every other "pedophile" on here thinks it's not a mortal sin to have sex with a girl who's 16 or older even when the age of consent in most states (for my USAcel's).

This forum made me WOKE on the pedophilia vs. ephebophilia -pill. All throughout human history up until a hundred years ago, a 40 year old could marry a 16 year old. After 2,000 years of human progress, we suddenly have come to the epiphany that our fathers and grandfathers and great-grandfathers were wrong for this in the past 70 years? Lol no.

Women/feminism pushed HARD to shift public opinion on sexual morality and normalize the change of age of consent up from 14 to 18 and change the avg. age of marriage from 16 to 28 so she can ride the cock carousal for a whole 'fuckin years and enjoy Chad after Chad after Chad until she finally has to settle down with a BetaBuxxx provider who she has to have once-a-month/starfish sex with and cheat on him when he's at work so really the cock carousal gets continue well into her 40's all the while the husband betabuxxer doesn't care because he's so flawlessly domesticated that lives life in blue pill bliss.

Women/feminism pushed HARD to shift public opinion on sexual morality and normalize the change of age of consent up from 14 to 18 and change the avg. age of marriage from 16 to 28 so she can ride the cock carousal for a whole 'fuckin years and enjoy Chad after Chad after Chad until she finally has to settle down with a BetaBuxxx provider who she has to have once-a-month/starfish sex with and cheat on him when he's at work so really the cock carousal gets continue well into her 40's all the while the husband betabuxxer doesn't care because he's so flawlessly domesticated that lives life in blue pill bliss.

If you read my post history I have posted similar shit agreeing with you (reversing your sarcasm) that the age of consent at ages 16 for the UK and some US states is too high for reasons mentioned. We can agree ages 14 is the better wheelhouse for consensual sex if you're blackpilled. And realise the age of consent raised to 16 was indeed for economic purposes at the expense of pairbonding being impossible due to a foid having too many sexual partners by age 15 and ruined by telegony.

But what has that got to do with a former incels.co poster stating he wants to penetrate a 7 year old girl? Again no scientific evidence or biological imperative to do so. As I am commenting here.

If you read my post history I have posted similar shit agreeing with you (reversing your sarcasm) that the age of consent at ages 16 for the UK and some US states is too high for reasons mentioned. We can agree ages 14 is the better wheelhouse for consensual sex if you're blackpilled. And realise the age of consent raised to 16 was indeed for economic purposes at the expense of pairbonding being impossible due to a foid having too many sexual partners by age 15 and ruined by telegony.

But what has that got to do with a former incels.co poster stating he wants to penetrate a 7 year old girl? Again no scientific evidence or biological imperative to do so. As I am commenting here.

I just get frustrated when ppl draw attention to since banned users who no longer post here and bring about compromising/immoral details about them which serves no other purpose than to be accidental/unitentional fodder for r/inceltear and news outlet who want to further discredit our painful sexlessness.

I just get frustrated when ppl draw attention to since banned users who no longer post here and bring about compromising/immoral details about them which serves no other purpose than to be accidental/unitentional fodder for r/inceltear and news outlet who want to further discredit our painful sexlessness.

Because people are discussing him here on incels.co still, like he's some misunderstood hero. This thread only made yesterday by someone else.

WTF is that website?

no one is surprised by this tbh. dude is a massive sexual degenerate. I don't get why you would even bother reading the shit he posts on other sites though, everything he wrote on this forum alone made my eyes bleed

no one is surprised by this tbh. dude is a massive sexual degenerate. I don't get why you would even bother reading the shit he posts on other sites though, everything he wrote on this forum alone made my eyes bleed
tbhtbh I thought that this was a given.

Okay now that's honestly just pushing it, by a lot. Those are fucking toddlers.

wow, congrats. Napoleon de geso is the one TRUE pedophile to have ever been a poster on our forum.
Plenty of them here who even mogs Geso in that regard.
I remember @what is happening and @boojies

WTF is that website?

It's a bunch of delusional pedo-cels whose "about" statement is discussion of prepubescent child rape.

You will get banned if you disagree with their admins policy and don't identify as pro-rape or pro-child penetration.

It's a bunch of delusional pedo-cels whose "about" statement is discussion of prepubescent child rape.

You will get banned if you disagree with their admins policy and don't indetify as pro-rape of pro-child penetration.

That's sick

Plenty of them here who even mogs Geso in that regard.
I remember @what is happening and @boojies

What is happening asked for a ban (volban) he liked girls as young as 8 it seems.

Boojies posted a manifesto not only defending CP but giving tech tips on how to evade the authorities.
And this is a guy who has a published E-book available on Amazon.com

The biggest giga-pedo-mogger was "mrz" who'd graced puahate, sluthate, lookism and various other forums.

What is happening asked for a ban (volban) he liked girls as young as 8 it seems.

Boojies posted a manifesto not only defending CP but giving tech tips on how to evade the authorities.
And this is a guy who has a published E-book available on Amazon.com

The biggest giga-pedo-mogger was "mrz" who'd graced puahate, sluthate, lookism and various other forums.
Puahate, sluthate is for sex havers.
Also that nearcel creator who wanted to fuck his own daughter JFL he mogs everyone

Also that nearcel creator who wanted to fuck his own daughter JFL he mogs everyone

puahate was initially an anti-pick up artist forum only 2009-2012.

The "redpill" and "incel" thing didn't gain traction until Plenty of Fish and Tinder experiments. There was some piss taking and a bodybuilding misc vs puahate calling them out on height and face "gymcel" 2013-2014.

sluthate was an uncensored no holds barred forum, but they kept deleting threads and forums servers wiping all the classic content.

Fundamentally both were primarily incel forums though.

Yeah the sex havers, looksmaxers and fakecels went to lookism and stayed there.

Nearcel creator has a daughter and wants to fuck her? IncelTears won't touch this after calling out an incels.co poster for theorising about possible incestial Father Daughter relations based on his daughter's sexualised clothing habit.

Last edited:
wow, congrats. Napoleon de geso is the one TRUE pedophile to have ever been a poster on our forum. congrad-ya-fuckin'lashins. Every other "pedophile" on here thinks it's not a mortal sin to have sex with a girl who's 16 or older even when the age of consent in most states (for my USAcel's).

This forum made me WOKE on the pedophilia vs. ephebophilia -pill. All throughout human history up until a hundred years ago, a 40 year old could marry a 16 year old. After 2,000 years of human progress, we suddenly have come to the epiphany that our fathers and grandfathers and great-grandfathers were wrong for this in the past 70 years? Lol no.

Calm down bud, he clearly mentioned 7 year olds.

Nearcel creator has a daughter and wants to fuck her? IncelTears won't touch this after calling out an incels.co poster for theorising about possible incestial Father Daughter relations based on his daughter's sexualised clothing habit.
Yes bro, he's the one.

He was a former user here and a vocal pedophile, @Leucosticte was his profile. Legend says that he's a Nearcel moderator now who goes by the name "Yazan Soltani"

Yes bro, he's the one.

He was a former user here and a vocal pedophile, @Leucosticte was his profile. Legend says that he's a Nearcel moderator now who goes by the name "Yazan Soltani"

LOL!

He's even got an Anime avatar as well. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

3362.jpg

That moderator (Yazan Soltan) started the exact thread DeGayso replied to.

Last edited:
Because people are discussing him here on incels.co still, like he's some misunderstood hero. This thread only made yesterday by someone else.

Mods should unironcally make a no-geso posting rule fr.
Yes bro, he's the one.

jfl. well at least the mods did the right thing and dropped the ban hammer on that disgusting pedo.

All throughout human history up until a hundred years ago, a 40 year old could marry a 16 year old.
Not even a hundred years ago. Elvis Presley for example.

LOL!

He's even got an Anime avatar as well. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

3362.jpg

That moderator (Yazan Soltan) started the exact thread DeGayso replied to.

Mods should unironcally make a no-geso posting rule fr.

jfl. well at least the mods did the right thing and dropped the ban hammer on that disgusting pedo.
Yeah "Yazan" is Nathan. He's not even an incel ffs. Glad that guy is banned.

State of pedos.

I did not know that site existed.

Me neither until I googled for DeGeso's alts using @Damo the incel advice on googling his weird catchphrases to dox his alts.

Based. We should've never banned a man of culture like him tbh :feelsLSD:

Whoah, man who rambled about 'loli waifus of culture' 7/24 is a raging pedophile! Colour me surprised.

Damn, De Geso just never stops.

People say he's a troll or doing it for popularity or attention. But when he posts on an obscure incel forum (nearcels) which has 3 active users (himself included) to talk about penetrating 7 year old girls irl changing his name on every account - I think he is genuinely insane while trying to keep a low profile.

Since I've been asked to comment i just need to clarify that everything I said about the user napoleon de Geso was satire and in a joking way, the man behind that account has recently been questioned

People say he's a troll or doing it for popularity or attention. But when he posts on an obscure incel forum (nearcels) which has 3 active users (himself included) to talk about penetrating 7 year old girls irl changing his name on every account - I think he is genuinely insane while trying to keep a low profile.
Really makes me wonder how he is in real life and i also think that guy is borderline legit insane.

I really love all this lore about past members and the intrigue between the various incel websites. JFL.

Since I've been asked to comment i just need to clarify that everything I said about the user napoleon de Geso was satire and in a joking way, the man behind that account has recently been questioned
@psygnosis-owl in my opinion it was only a matter of time before this happened

Whoah, man who rambled about 'loli waifus of culture' 7/24 is a raging pedophile! Colour me surprised.

Loli is in reference to men liking teenage girls ages 13 plus, which believe it or not, the authorities, the police and psychologists DO NOT consider mental illness or even cause for concern or apprehension.

The age of consent was raised (16-18) for political, economic purposes for that failed social experiment called "feminism" which has actually wrecked our economies as there is no incentive for men to work hard anymore.

As IncelPolitk said who the fuck wants to marry a used up foid, who can't pairbond due to her hypergamy, ruined genetics from swallowing too much sperm from previous partners affecting her thoughts and biology via telegony. Only for her to divorce you because of her inabiltiy to commit to anyone but the first guy whose sperm she tasted while she was a teen.
That is the irony of feminism no matter how hard cucks and simps try to wing it

Edit- in fact the internet is trying to purge the word "telegony" and all videos and studies documenting it as
a- there is tangible proof it exists not only effects the offspring taking on characteristics of casual sex partners (Prince Harry looking like Princess Diana's partner James Hewitt)
b- but effects pairbonding and says anything beyond 0-3 partners and teen years is DOA and bound for the divorce courts (or insufferable marriages)

Facts.

PS- still wrong for De Geso to promote wanting to stick his pee pee into a 7 year old girl.

Questioned by whom?

I thought he worked for the Lithuanian Justice Department and equivalent of the FBI?

I know even the USA FBI has its own pedophiles who like to sniff little girl's knickers too but still.

Woah!

Napolean Just got promoted to moderator status on nearcels.

And......................he's seen this thread.

Last edited:
Actually Priscilla Presley married Elvis when she was 21.

But they did indeed meet and start dating when she was just 14 years of age.

Still not a 7 year old so whatever.
I know, but I always tell white knights that if they think it's wrong they should go protest at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.