Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Narcissism + Ugly + OCD/BDD is a really bad combo

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Basically I'm always trying to improve and check myself in the mirror even if I don't like myself; but I need to do it because I don't feel good with myself and my hair.
I tried so many different hairstyles; I even used to cut my hair EVERYDAY to 0.5mm before work and I looked like Krilin from DBZ. Also I thought it was a good solution because my hair are kinky and I thought being bald could make me more masculine even if I lurk redpill forums since 2014.
Also I spent moneys on tattoos thinking I could get more aggressive appereance but I end up looking even more weird; and now after 10 months I'm removing it with laser ( $$$)

Basically I'm always trying to improve and check myself in the mirror even if I don't like myself; but I need to do it because I don't feel good with myself and my hair.
I tried so many different hairstyles; I even used to cut my hair EVERYDAY to 0.5mm before work and I looked like Krilin from DBZ. Also I thought it was a good solution because my hair are kinky and I thought being bald could make me more masculine even if I lurk redpill forums since 2014.
Also I spent moneys on tattoos thinking I could get more aggressive appereance but I end up looking even more weird; and now after 10 months I'm removing it with laser ( $$$)
That isn't narcissism. That's called trying to figure out what style if any best works for you.

postmaxxing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210222-102142_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210222-102142_Chrome.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 14
That isn't narcissism. That's called trying to figure out what style if any best works for you.
Yes, but I used to look in the mirror or go around with my arms flexed all the time; it looked very unnatural and forced

Yes, but I used to look in the mirror or go around with my arms flexed all the time; it looked very unnatural and forced
Still not narcissistic. More self conscious than anything else which is perfectly normal considering how much scrutiny you have been subjected to by others tbh

Still not narcissistic. More self conscious than anything else which is perfectly normal considering how much scrutiny you have been subjected to by others tbh
What' s the reason of this scrutiny?
Keep in mind I wanted to gave the best look I could get

What' s the reason of this scrutiny?
Keep in mind I wanted to gave the best look I could get
To unsettle you so you become more self conscious and others can more easily pick up on it so more people can call you out on this and make fun of you.

To unsettle you so you become more self conscious and others can more easily pick up on it so more people can call you out on this and make fun of you.
Yes but I always teied to be more good looking just for the fact I liked to have a nice appereance even before the redpill.
Ofc I was jealous of the attentions of girls for my peers.
Also; I never asked you..
How bad is 174cm height?

Yes but I always teied to be more good looking just for the fact I liked to have a nice appereance even before the redpill.
Ofc I was jealous of the attentions of girls for my peers.
Also; I never asked you..
How bad is 174cm height?
That's normal to want to feel good and look good. It's comfortable knowing that you have a nice appearance and are well groomed and no can fault you for trying imo.
174 cm is about 5 foot 8 and 1/2 inches and is considered manlet tier. In 2021 it's enough to disqualify you entirely if you don't have an attractive face and aren't NT imo.

That's normal to want to feel good and look good. It's comfortable knowing that you have a nice appearance and are well groomed and no can fault you for trying imo.
174 cm is about 5 foot 8 and 1/2 inches and is considered manlet tier. In 2021 it's enough to disqualify you entirely if you don't have an attractive face and aren't NT imo.
Do you think women will think I'm short? I'm around 5'10" in normal shoes; btw I did that in a stupid way...
Ex. Many Times ( including today ) I tried to get a well groomed buzzcut but I ended up leaving longer patches on my head or the fact I had some tattoos to look nore tough...while it makes me even more cringe.

How do you explain that?

Do you think women will think I'm short? I'm around 5'10" in normal shoes; btw I did that in a stupid way...
Yeah 5'8'' is considered short nowadays.
Ex. Many Times ( including today ) I tried to get a well groomed buzzcut but I ended up leaving longer patches on my head or the fact I had some tattoos to look nore tough...while it makes me even more cringe.
Getting tattoos to look more tough is a failing proposition as a nonchad male tbh. It just makes you look trashy and poor instead of masculine imo.
How do you explain that?
Idk don't have all the answers. You have to figure this stuff out because you know best how exactly people are treating you. Rn I can only go by your words. Haven't seen how others actually react to you otherwise.

Yeah 5'8'' is considered short nowadays.

Getting tattoos to look more tough is a failing proposition as a nonchad male tbh. It just makes you look trashy and poor instead of masculine imo.

Idk don't have all the answers. You have to figure this stuff out because you know best how exactly people are treating you. Rn I can only go by your words. Haven't seen how others actually react to you otherwise.
They talk to me like they're talking to a baby; also they always have to tell me what to do exc

you still want to appeal to this shithole

atleast go full force DRIP or stop it all together .