Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Naruto Opening 2 and Genetic Trash mashup

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
@modern_grendel lol, hope you can mix it better than me, I just fucking spliced audio together but it doesn't sound that good because some parts of the audio sound like shit

The chorus of Genetic Trash fits so well with chorus Naruto OP 2 tho. I just wish @modern_grendel would do metal vocals for the "I'm genetic traaaaash, I'm genetic traaaash" part. Would've made it a good mashup with some better audio editing from an actual professional unlike me kek.

Thanks bro! Have a bump
Image - 443089] | Bump Girl | Know Your Meme

@modern_grendel lol, hope you can mix it better than me, I just fucking spliced audio together but it doesn't sound that good because some parts of the audio sound like shit

The chorus of Genetic Trash fits so well with chorus Naruto OP 2 tho. I just wish @modern_grendel would do metal vocals for the "I'm genetic traaaaash, I'm genetic traaaash" part. Would've made it a good mashup with some better audio editing from an actual professional unlike me kek.

I'm not very good at harsh vocals, but if you can send me the audio file, i'll see what I can do.

My IQ has increased.