Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Naruto rewatch reminded me how bland art style it had

To koniec

To koniec

Bharat SuperPooper 2050
★★★★★
Regardless how even really bad bleach ever was it had great art style

Most shonen are bland. I don’t see how people eat that shit up. Made me drop anime as a whole a long time ago

Most shonen are bland. I don’t see how people eat that shit up. Made me drop anime as a whole a long time ago
Bleach had good art style and generally seinen art styles are well drawn ( mostly )

never watched naruto and probably never will

Bleach had good art style and generally seinen art styles are well drawn ( mostly )
Bleach has pretty nice character designs and solid art styles, above most shonen but it suffers the same problem with most shonen with overdone, monotonous characterizations and a non captivating story with ass pulls and contradictions left n right

Bleach really did have an amazing art style. The first few arcs were also really fast paced. I enjoy Naruto and it's probably my favorite shonen even with the disappointments of Shippuden, but I do have to admit Kishimoto pretty much just rotates between a few faces for male and female characters and just adds markings, scars, skin color, masks, and hair to differentiate them

Burn

Me burning all anime directors and manga creators. ( Except for Welcome to the NHK ones )

Naruto classic had shit artstyle, but the story and charcaters were one of the best in any shonen i've ever watched tbh, I still rewatch some of my favourite episodes from time to time, unfortunately in shippuden they turned him into some allpowerful godlike being that overpowered everyone, that always makes me loose interest in shounen anime tbh, its the biggest reason why I stopped watching db, i'll always like the simpler, classic episodes over the ridiculous new ones.

Naruto classic had shit artstyle, but the story and charcaters were one of the best in any shonen i've ever watched tbh, I still rewatch some of my favourite episodes from time to time, unfortunately in shippuden they turned him into some allpowerful godlike being that overpowered everyone, that always makes me loose interest in shounen anime tbh, its the biggest reason why I stopped watching db, i'll always like the simpler, classic episodes over the ridiculous new ones.
Pre time skip had great story i admit, tho still one piece is pretty better manga/anime. Haven't watched hxh which is considered on pair in battle shonen genre.