Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nashville bomber identified

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
The identy of the man who bombed a street in Nashville with an RV filled with explosives has been revealed.

Anthony Quinn Warner

People who knew Anthony described him as a "Chronic loner" and a "computer geek" so once again incels are going to get the blame as always.
JFL

The identy of the man who bombed a street in Nashville with an RV filled with explosives has been revealed.

Anthony Quinn Warner
View attachment 388126
People who knew Anthony described him as a "Chronic loner" and a "computer geek" so once again incels are going to get the blame as always.
JFL
hes older though. Incels are mostly thought of as younger men in the popular imagination

JBW strike again?

5G nutter into conspiracies. Surprise.

bombed a street and 0 fatalities execept himself? did he mess up his bomb or something and went off prematurely...
I have no idea but it was on Xmas and nobody was on the street, shoulda waited till news years which is what he might’ve been planning

bombed a street and 0 fatalities execept himself? did he mess up his bomb or something and went off prematurely...
He did not want to kill people, even played a warning sound from the Rv telling people to evacuate the area, also called the cops and told them of a bomb.

I think he was orbiting a girl from afar.

He gave this Michelle Swing 2 houses worth 400k. She lived in LA. He was the Pluto of all orbiters ...

The explosion wasn't that great tbh, did it even cause any deaths anyway?

Who knows if any of this is real anymore? Could be larp news, could have been paid by the feds to do so. This world is insanely corrupt and rigged to shit.

Imagine believing the (((news))) when they tell you another LONE WOLF WHITE MALE TERRORIST just happened to explode an RV so all the RVs coming into Washington DC for Trump on the 6th can get held up. And it just so happened to be near critical communications equipment, and the van the news originally reported turns out to not even be the one from the wreckage.

The guy is 63. For a few years, he orbits a girl that lives in LA, on the other side of the continent. Then, he gives her all the houses he owns (two, worth over 400k) then blows himself up in the early hours of Christmas morning ... SuiFuel.
If this is not an Incel story, I don't know what is

The guy is 63. For a few years, he orbits a girl that lives in LA, on the other side of the continent. Then, he gives her all the houses he owns (two, worth over 400k) then blows himself up in the early hours of Christmas morning ... SuiFuel.
damn massive cucktard

Jokermaxxing i see

ted kaczynskicel

Another pic of the girl. What happened here is clear as day.

Yes, he is a "cucktard". Sure. But look at this pic. Don't tell me you do not feel the power of the foid

Attachments

• Michelle-Louise-Swing2-.jpeg
    Michelle-Louise-Swing2-.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 45
Another pic of the girl. What happened here is clear as day.

Yes, he is a "cucktard". Sure. But look at this pic. Don't tell me you do not feel the power of the foid
This is reaching into hole worship territory, you should avoid posting things like this so you don't get banned

If this is not an Incel story, I don't know what is
Damn is all this true?
He had 400k and gave it to a foid he orbited. And then blew himself up, injuring only 3. Soy move.
I could see myself doing that tho to be honest. When your mind is fucked enough and you don't really want to injure innocent people you could end up doing something like this. At least he quit in a magnificent manner.
Did he actually approach the foid and get rejected? If he did then it's cucked.

He did not want to kill people, even played a warning sound from the Rv telling people to evacuate the area, also called the cops and told them of a bomb.
False, the "warning" he played on loudspeakers said that the area must be evacuated in 15 minutes, he then detonated the bomb a few minutes after the recording started playing, it was all an attempt to get as many people in the streets as possible so he could have more casualties.
plus after the bombing the NSA and AT&T signals in all of nashville were out for quite some time. maybe it was an attempt to test out national signal powers

This is reaching into hole worship territory, you should avoid posting things like this so you don't get banned
I am certainly not worshipping. I am just in awe (in the negative sense) of the power foids have over us. Look at what she made him do!
Damn is all this true? <snip>

He even wrote a letter to her.

Last edited:
False, the "warning" he played on loudspeakers said that the area must be evacuated in 15 minutes, he then detonated the bomb a few minutes after the recording started playing, it was all an attempt to get as many people in the streets as possible so he could have more casualties.
Yea mass casualties at 6:00 in the morning after Christmas parties when everyone is asleep hungover. In a remote place of the city next to a att building not even a plaza. When the city is empty because everyone is at home. It’s a bit of a jump to say that he did it to lure more people in.

I think it was an attack against gov/corporations. It did knock 911 service for some areas.

lonely incel decided to off himself then.

rip

and of course he's way better looking even at 63 than me

Do you think he will motivate copy-cat bombers?
Not that I want that but if we do get copy-cat bombers it could be a really fun New Years haha

another conspiratorial right-winger and fool

This guy's should be ruled a CoVid death. Obviously, it played a part in getting him to snap ...

He must have slayed back in the 70s with that rocker appeal.
Nshvl

Lol the fact he gave that whore all her money proves he isn't incel, IT must've been pretty salty about that.
Lol I thought infiltrators were supposed to wait before they reveal their antifa-flags. Wtf are lefties doing here shouldn't you be at some womens march or something?

Ok faggot, go to your antifa rallies and suck your nigger boyfirend's cock while you're at it lol

Imagine believing the (((news))) when they tell you another LONE WOLF WHITE MALE TERRORIST just happened to explode an RV so all the RVs coming into Washington DC for Trump on the 6th can get held up. And it just so happened to be near critical communications equipment, and the van the news originally reported turns out to not even be the one from the wreckage.
Just be Rambo theory seem to work well with d soy masses.
Sometimes they do the Dynamic Duo theory like the boston marathon job tho.