Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Natasha Aughey strength mogs me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Despite being twice her size she strength mogs me. Was watching one of her videos and not only got strength mogged but also very turned on with no outlet other than fapping which I’m not in the mood for.

Before you say “it’s ok bro, she’s on steroids bro..” well, so am I...:feelscry:

I just broke this threads hymen.
Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds- my leftovers.
Just remember that the first reply is the most special. You will never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never again experience that feeling it got from me after I left the first reply.
It's truly over. You will have a better chance at becoming an IT tranny and having a sucessful and fufilling life, than making this thread feel good the way I did. Have fun with my scraps you fucking cucks.

cant be natural muscle

She ruined her body
Srsly she was hot before

Now she looks disgusting

Crazy bitch

Last edited:
Foids with muscles look terrible

@Blacktarpill would you suck her clitdick?

the average 120lbs -140lbs foid african american/black sprinters will prolly strength mog most regular gym rats too.

She needs a tattoo
She needs a tattoo