Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nathan Laron in the white house

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Let's put Nathan Larson in the white house,

Let's let him get those agecucks by the teeeeth

Let's put that tiger, in the white house

Come along you friends and neighbors, get results for all your labor

stand up for America, in 2020!

We're living in the restless generation,

there's distancing and fighting everywhere

We need a real strong man to run this nation

So it's up to you and me to put Nathan there!

The white house needs a man who will stand up

For America and for you and me,

and ol' Nathan is the man who will sock it to um,

From the boondocks to Washington D.C

Stand up for America, in 2020!

(Sock it to um, sock it to um, sock it to um Nathan)

What tune are you singing this to?

He's ite so he'll likely push cuck agenda sooner or later.

What tune are you singing this to?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljd8Hg1fstQ

He's ite so he'll likely push cuck agenda sooner or later.
keep crying for Larson and our deserved jailbait cunny. He is more based than any minority right now in existance

keep crying for Larson and our deserved jailbait cunny. He is more based than any minority right now in existance
View attachment 384755

He's based but not even close to the most based

View attachment 384755

View attachment 384755

View attachment 384755

There’s been more based people historically like ER or Marc Lepine or Joseph fritzl but in the modern history he is currently. Also lol @ the forum collapsing in on itself

We're living in the restless generation,

there's distancing and fighting everywhere

We need a real strong man to run this nation

So it's up to you and me to put Nathan there!

The white house needs a man who will stand up

For America and for you and me,

and ol' Nathan is the man who will sock it to um,

From the boondocks to Washington D.C

This sounds like another song you may like

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/icjv2N6x4q8l/

This sounds like another song you may like

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/icjv2N6x4q8l/

Ye. It’s on YouTube you know? Look up stand up and be counted fallout76. They had to say it’s a game OST so it doesn’t get banned.

Nathan Bedford Forrest (the founder of the first and original KKK in 1865) was giga based. My favorite civil war hero. It’s amazing how the klan was able to basically secure the south for 100 years and even now they’re talked about 155 years later despite all the nonsense that came out of the media and new world order agenda. By far the longest fighting force against the NWO.

Their anniversary is actually coming soon (December 24th) so I’ll be celebrating to that

Ye. It’s on YouTube you know? Look up stand up and be counted fallout76. They had to say it’s a game OST so it doesn’t get banned.
I think it was removed. Remember the purge of videos on youtube that even talked about nazis or the history of white nationalism and European exceptionalism a few years ago?
I remember watching a lot of such videos on youtube in Spring of 2017 like that and this

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NFvbctbmRWQn/

Same with the DJ Adolf SSA remix with Pewdiepie dancing on youtube probably. I can't find that video now.

Nathan Bedford Forrest (the founder of the first and original KKK in 1865) was giga based. My favorite civil war hero. It’s amazing how the klan was able to basically secure the south for 100 years and even now they’re talked about 155 years later despite all the nonsense that came out of the media and new world order agenda. By far the longest fighting force of the NWO.
They are erasing all the history of the Civil War by doing that no matter what you think about those times being right or wrong.
It only sped up with the hysteria around South Carolina still having a Confederate Flag like design after Dylan Roof's rampage.
Their anniversary is actually coming soon (Christmas day) so I’ll be celebrating to that
Their anniversary is Christmas day? I didn't know that tbh but they seem related to western Christian nationalist thought in addition to white nationalist thought so it isn't surprising.

Less old people running the country
we need 20s too

I think it was removed. Remember the purge of videos on youtube that even talked about nazis or the history of white nationalism and European exceptionalism a few years ago?
I remember watching a lot of such videos on youtube in Spring of 2017 like that and this

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NFvbctbmRWQn/

Same with the DJ Adolf SSA remix with Pewdiepie dancing on youtube probably. I can't find that video now.

View: https://youtu.be/hYFmU5LHRwg

It would be banned but algorithim thinks it’s fallout soundtrack
They are erasing all the history of the Civil War by doing that no matter what you think about those times being right or wrong.
It only sped up with the hysteria around South Carolina still having a Confederate Flag like design after Dylan Roof's rampage.
Who? The NWO or the aggressive southerners? The destruction of the south and its heritage was already happening hence why the KKK was founded. Chicken comes before the egg, north was destroying the south and in reaction the KKK was formed.
Their anniversary is Christmas day? I didn't know that tbh but they seem related to western Christian nationalist thought in addition to white nationalist thought so it isn't surprising.
Yes

Age-restricted video
It would be banned but algorithim thinks it’s fallout soundtrack
Algorithm police youtube these days so not surprising.
Who? The NWO or the aggressive southerners?
Aggressive white liberal southerners who liked to be the odd one out and quirky and different and wanted to introduce more chaos and uncertainty into what was a more stable setup by deliberately siding with controversial figures. Also people that are desperate to demonstrate how it's time for a change. So progressives and white liberals imo.

The politicians followed suit. Same as today. No matter what Trump did white liberals would be opposed to him and many politicians have no choice but to follow them to get their votes or be voted out.
By the looks of it such white people outnumber white conservatives now.
The destruction of the south and its heritage was already happening hence why the KKK was founded. Chicken comes before the egg, north was destroying the south and in reaction the KKK was formed.
But I mean the whole hysteria around the confederate flag and wanting to take down confederate monuments was reinvogorated after Dylan Roof's shooting of black people in a church and photos surfaced of him waving the confederate flag and glorifying former white nationalist countries like Rhodesia.

Rampart support of degeneracy is why the republicans couldn't conserve shit.
Images 42

Is he degenmaxxing? he talked about raping his 3 year old daughter in one vid if i recall correctly.