Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel National flag of incels

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The flag that unites all incels.

Except “whitecels”. Fatimah is waiting for you sliding into your dms. Go reply to her.

Attachments

• 8DC52057-27EC-4DF3-A393-D7A596813E95.png
    8DC52057-27EC-4DF3-A393-D7A596813E95.png
    701 bytes · Views: 18
Kashmir = Indian

India has cheap hair loss meds (Finasteride, Dutasteride, Spironolactone, Ketoconazole shampoo) as well as cheap skinmaxxing creams (tretinoin(retin-a) and hydroquinone).

So it works on multiple levels.

national flag of whitecels:

India has cheap hair loss meds (Finasteride, Dutasteride, Spironolactone, Ketoconazole shampoo) as well as cheap skinmaxxing creams (tretinoin(retin-a) and hydroquinone).

So it works on multiple levels.
Hydriquinone form tumors I think

the national anthem will be a song called "Go ER"

I am conflicted on the issue. Pakis are chads and i dont like chads and i dont like hindus
I just find Modi funny and India is a meme so

poland was cucked by germany and russia.

imagine being cucked by germany just lol
dont care about history and stupid jokes about cucking by Germany and Russia, not my life span
i care about nowadays reality and women can everything in Poland while man is just slave

Hydriquinone form tumors I think

This myth is based on a flawed study on rodents, and the rodents consumed it. There are ZERO studies that show that hydroquinone causes cancer/tumors in humans.

Last edited:
The flag that unites all incels.

Except “whitecels”. Fatimah is waiting for you sliding into your dms. Go reply to her.
I want India and Pakistan to start a nuclear war

I am conflicted on the issue. Pakis are chads and i dont like chads and i dont like hindus
Hamilton accies are nae chad. They're just the Muslim version of curry land. A Sweaty, smelly overpopulated shitehole.

This is a better option.
255px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png