Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nationalism is cope

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
After realizing that all of humans act out of pure self interest & all is a charade, you can't just sympathize with anybody anymore, even if they're of your same blood & share your same political ideals. Nihilism is a natural mental state for any human with a IQ superior of that of a rock.

It was always a problem with ethnic nationalism being used as a means of the old elite to redirect energy of high T young men for destructive ends. Passionate ethnic identification is all fun and games, until you get cucked and tucked into a mass grave by a invading army of even bigger moggers.

I used to be an nationalist too, but the way society "paid" for my attention and will to change it for the better shattered my once dreams of a great and safe country.

There is no "our" people.

Can work more for youngcels. But at age more mature it is time to raise question: what that fucking country of my and those degenerate people of my gave ma, and what they could give at all for hard work. If answer is "ugly roastie", that tfu on all it

nuke lithuania

nationalism is high iq if you dont wanna live in a shithole.(if you are a western nation)
not really surprising reading this from a mexican

It was always a problem with ethnic nationalism being used as a means of the old elite to redirect energy of high T young men for destructive ends. Passionate ethnic identification is all fun and games, until you get cucked and tucked into a mass grave by a invading army of even bigger moggers.
I still believe in war every 5-10 years. It's benefitial for males. It culls male population thus competition for foids diminishes, it also maintains a healthy level of testosterone, thus there's no room for cucks, feminism & soyboys. Peace & brotherhood of man is just not natural. Life is perpetual struggle, even in microscopic scale.
nationalism is high iq if you dont wanna live in a shithole.(if you are a western nation)
not really surprising reading this from a mexican
JFL You probably have more niggas in your "white countries" than we do

Ask yourself is your co-ethnics are doing anything about it, nein, they're probably playing with their switch and pandering to feminists

White race = doomed ever since WW2

Last edited:
I still believe in war every 5-10 years. It's benefitial for males.
Fuck dying in some rich cunts war. I'm no fighting for the status quo. Despite how patriotic I may be for 'muh country' they can find some other cannon fodder to do their bidding. You'd be better off being a jihadi fighter or revolutionary, than a bootlicker in the military.

water is wet

multiculturalism is a massive cope

nationalism is high iq

Fuck dying in some rich cunts war. I'm no fighting for the status quo. Despite how patriotic I may be for 'muh country' they can find some other cannon fodder to do their bidding. You'd be better off being a jihadi fighter or revolutionary, than a bootlicker in the military.

You're going to die as an old lonely decrepit man anyway, why not for some cause? Even if the cause is as senseless & stupid as patriotism. Also the spoils of war make it worth it; raping foids & unleashing your animalistic insticts on other human being (ie going ER)

If I was 10 years younger, I'd enlist in the army. Fuck wagecucking life, it's pure hell.

Last edited:
You're going to die as an old lonely decrepit man anyway, why not for some cause? Even if the cause is as senseless & stupid as patriotism. Also the spoils of war make it worth it; raping foids & unleashing your animalistic insticts on other human being (ie going ER)
Well if I live in africa I'd maybe get to indulge these activities in their military. But since my country is bringing soldiers to trial for bloody Sunday which was 40 years ago, I think my chances to rape and genocide will be severely curtailed.

Yes yes, racism and nationalism are both cope, well done. HOWEVER it is still important to not be a total cuck

Yes yes, racism and nationalism are both cope, well done. HOWEVER it is still important to not be a total cuck

Of course

But it's hard not to imagine the majority of stormfrontcels & alrightcels as a bunch of incels coping with 'muh traditionalism' & spouting the same ramblings over & over, getting nothing done

Chads don't give a fuck about that, they're too busy fucking foids to give a damn about muh racial purity

If you have a genuine connection to the people in your country, specially relating to blood and ethnicity, then not reproducing doesn't seem that bad because other people of your society will and you identify with them, the legacy and your identity will live on.

If you have a genuine connection to the people in your country, specially relating to blood and ethnicity, then not reproducing doesn't seem that bad because other people of your society will and you identify with them, the legacy and your identity will live on.

I was reading Madison Grant

The fact of the matter is that most modern countries, except for those Central Asia, Asia & Africa, are mixed to some extent, there's no pure white countries or native american countries anymore if you take his racial classifications as truth. America, France, Germany & Russia being the most mixed of them all regarding Caucasians & all South American regarding amerinds - the only way of achieving racial purity at this point is mass genocide or mass displacement, something not achievable with modern democracy & human rights

Good goy, abolish the borders, diversity is our strength.

D BAwVfXYAAYHAY
528020 n

Ask yourself is your co-ethnics are doing anything about it, nein, they're probably playing with their switch and pandering to feminists

That's pretty much it. Why should I care about my race/ethnic group/nation when the normies from that same group don't give a shit?

Even if European countries turn to shit because of immigration, the normies will be the ones to suffer. Why should I care if they don't care?

Nationalism is white knighting for normies and women.

You said it, Serge Gainsbourg. You said it. Us incels have no-one to relate to other than each other.

I hate all humans

I dont cope like that tbh i have other better copes like ets2

I used to be an nationalist too, but the way society "paid" for my attention and will to change it for the better shattered my once dreams of a great and safe country.

There is no "our" people.
This, its incels vs foids

Shit thread tbh
I don´t want to have kikes running the show behind safe closed doors.
I don´t want shitskins in my Nation.
I don´t want to see homosexuals and transgender freaks having their degenerate queer debut on national television.
I don´t want forced multiculturalism down my throat.
I don´t want garbage politics that endanger the security and economy of my Country.
Just a very small summary.

Good goy btw
Good goy, abolish the borders, diversity is our strength.

View attachment 146701View attachment 146704

Last edited:
Hand rubbing intensifies

Nationalism strikes me as a bit of a meme tbh. Why take such great pride in where you were born - something over which you had no control whatsoever?

Hating other people based solely on their country of origin is absurd as well. At the end of the day, we're all human beings on the planet.

Nationalism is keeping a countries identity. Multiculturalism means race mixing. Race mixing means destroying a race. I don't understand why people support it. It's very sad what is happening in West and Nothern Europe.

Because I dont want Europe to get blacked.

Nationalism strikes me as a bit of a meme tbh. Why take such great pride in where you were born - something over which you had no control whatsoever?

Hating other people based solely on their country of origin is absurd as well. At the end of the day, we're all human beings on the planet.
Someone drank the jewlade!
(jewish poisoned skoolaid)

"Everyone is equal!"
(But some people are more equal than others!)

It's about infrastructure and the skillsets needed to maintain it!

Civilization comes from what people do.

Look at any failed nation. Very few (none) are primarily White.

All those faggots defending nationalism lol. It's barely a 200 year old idea bought into popular consciousness after the French Revolution.

Nobody is denying anybody's language, culture or identity here - they are fluid and haven't existed for all eternity. Tying the nation to a state is the biggest bullshit in modern history. It's just a 'temporary human civilizational form of cope'. Just another secular religion that has propped up after the 'death of God'. Even your pre-modern ancestors who people glorify - Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Cyrus the Great - couldn't give much fuck about their 'homeland' (if it existed in their minds), they saw the high-IQ nature of all peoples and cultures, hence wanted to conquer them. they were no fans of isolationist nationalism, more in favour of a universalist empire logic.

It was one of my favorite copes ngl.