Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Nature hates men

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Does anyone else notice how there are so many sources of estrogen and estrogen-mimicking compounds found in nature that could potentially poison you? Some examples include hops, soy, meats, lots of other foods, plastics. Our entire water supply is contaminated from women on birth control pissing out estrogen. Estrogen is fucking everywhere but for some reason there aren't any naturally occurring sources of androgens. You were put on this rock only to be attacked with poisons everywhere you go.

Edit: the rising levels of environmental estrogen are the modern day version of the Oxygen Catastrophe.

Last edited:
unironically wish i was a foid.

easy mode belle delphine maxx

Even before society and civilization, foids still always lived on tutorial or easy mode

Interesting tbh

You gonna use that old bathwater?

I have a great idea....
you're not suggesting what i think you're suggesting....

we could scam the entire world!

The world is turning us into complete faggots

you're not suggesting what i think you're suggesting....

we could scam the entire world!
The irony - as well as the bathwater - is delicious!

Here's another interesting fact that often goes unnoticed: female is the default. Your embryo is shaped identical to a female embryo before it turns "male". The majority of active genes are located on the X chromosome. As a man, you have to fight from the moment you are born until the day you die to meet everybody's expectations of what it means to be a "real man" while getting dosed with faggotizing chemicals from the environment.

Pretty sure it's the plastics tbh.

More specifically, Bisphenol compounds have been linked with lowered testosterone levels in both men and women. BPA is the most well known one, but basically all of the analogues that have been created to replace it all have pretty much the same effect that BPA has.

So if you're worrying about your T levels dropping, stop eating food or drinking liquids that have been in contact with plastic. Not an easy thing to accomplish in today's society.

Plastics/PCT'S and estrogen injected into animals are the problem tbh.

Theres a illuminati conspiracy where it says that they want to reduce population, so transforming straight men in gay, emasculating everyone. And I think this is true.

Pretty sure it's the plastics tbh.

More specifically, Bisphenol compounds have been linked with lowered testosterone levels in both men and women. BPA is the most well known one, but basically all of the analogues that have been created to replace it all have pretty much the same effect that BPA has.

So if you're worrying about your T levels dropping, stop eating food or drinking liquids that have been in contact with plastic. Not an easy thing to accomplish in today's society.
Avoiding plastic packaging is not enough. Microscopic pieces of plastic are in the water supply and they cannot be filtered out. You are literally ingesting that plastic.