Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nazi German woman sucking American soldiers dick 1945

Tribal identity has always been a male construct (which is why men get so into sports and favorite teams etc). Women are fickle by their genetic nature, they reproduction is a guaranteed birthright. Men don't have that guarantee and have to guard their women with their tribal brothers or risk genetic annihilation.

I wonder how these white women felt when Ghengis Khan brought his Mongoloid army over to invade them?

The quasi-Asian appearance you see in Huns, Slavs etc is due to Asian men fucking white women, not vice versa.
Same foids different era.

Sleeping with the enemy is a powerful weapon in a foid's arsenal against inferior males.
really well put, gonna bookmark this shit

hell, you can even get a whiff of it inside your own family. sometimes the females in your own family will take the side of your enemy who was bullying you or making fun of you, if they think you "deserve it" because the shame will either thrust you into action or just shut you up and stop your whining.

it's the exact same instinct expressed in a slightly different way, "show too much weakness and I will immediately ally with the enemy, throwing you out completely"

i know this shit really well despite not even having a gf

Germans are obsessed with shitting on each other as are the Japanese as well

Blackpill 101 theory —- it is woman’s nature to spread her legs to the invaders that defeat their kinsmen. Always has been since hunter gatherer times and will always remain this way.

just win a war, bro

Even in the most traditionalist societies, women are still whores, sure while it does suppress female nature, that still doesn't change foid nature

foids always were bitches but in past they werent allowed to whoring

Nazi Germany was cucked, they worshipped Anglos.

JFL at people who think Nazis were based. Just another group of feminist Westerners.
Lol, yeah, after they literally fought the most powerful forces on earth.

It's widely known that Nazis were anglophiles. They didn't want to go to war with Britain and were basically forced into it.
"Forced into it" meaning the English (belatedly) meant it when they said don't attack one of our allies or it means war. Had they meant it the year before, the war probably would not have happened.
Hitler had the chance to invade Great Britain, but rumour has it that he didn't because he saw the British as equals to the German people.
Historical facts have it that the Germans didn't invade England because they failed to gain air superiority over the Channel and southern England, meaning any attempt on their part would have been a pointless bloodbath.

Last edited:
Some women in my area moved back to Usa with the soldiers, I don't think they would have been giving blowjobs though, we were a strict Catholic people back then, they probably hadn't even heard of blowjobs.

P.s. Just imagine that woman's grandchildren probably thought she was a sweet lady.

God damn, grandma

Females are all the same. Anywhere, anytime

I wonder how these white women felt when Ghengis Khan brought his Mongoloid army over to invade them?

The quasi-Asian appearance you see in Huns, Slavs etc is due to Asian men fucking white women, not vice versa.
Slava have no quasi Asian features unless they live on the far East, Genghis Khan looked much like the typical European man at the time and didnt have Asian features.Read up on the Great Floods theory and Great Tartary

stop bumping this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hitler had the chance to invade Great Britain, but rumour has it that he didn't because he saw the British as equals to the German people.
this is so true.

Problem is, we, and normies, are putting so much value in women, their opinion, and who they wanna fuck. That IS our biggest problem, u cannot win, not even Chad, cause she will always climb higher and higher, no matter who.

That is what they knew, back in the old day, but dont any longer.

To be honest, i'm not seeing anything in that pic.

Not to say stuff like that didn't happen, but you can stick any caption over a WWII photo and people will believe it just because it's WWII.

It's their nature, they have no honor. They will submit to the victors.

It's their nature, they have no honor. They will submit to the victors.
For millions of years all the foid that do have honor and didnt submit to the conqueror are probably killed off or wasnt as successful in passing their genes.
While the treacherous ones probably had way more offspring, hence this trait is what exist in most foid now. Evolutionary traits arent gonna change in few thousand years.

And most men back then was just forced to war, if they eloped they wouldve been shot, not like they had a choice. I read men who didnt want to fight were shamed, kinda like how foid is slut shamed at the time.

Hell I know if it were me I aint gonna die for my country of some stupid shit like that. Honor and loyalty is fucking stupid. Selfish people always come out on top.