Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nazis and foids have alot in common

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They find tall, blonde and blue eye'd men to be the best specimen

They use eugenics to breed out the non- desirables

Views the white race as superior to anyone else

They find tall, blonde and blue eye'd men to be the best specimen

They use eugenics to breed out the non- desirables

Views the white race as superior to anyone else
Except foids think there not doing this, and will 'stand' up for us ethnics rights and virtue signal but would openly make fun of some indian guy.

Cope, the racepill is cope.
They will fuck anything that's chad.

Howcome the world will be mixed then eventually dumbass

Howcome the world will be mixed then eventually dumbass
Because ethnic foids will try to race mix with white men, and besides, if that doesn't happen then they'll go extinct due to low birth rates :feelstastyman:

Because ethnic foids will try to race mix with white men, and besides, if that doesn't happen then they'll go extinct due to low birth rates :feelstastyman:
White males will always fuck ethnics females because they are not high enough psl to fuck white stacies

Hans, start das gaskammer

I will always post this in these types of threads
Redpillcomics13

pewpew

Rosties are so stupid they can be memed very easily. Whenever cucks try to make memes of us they're always cringey and not funny.
They are dull

Hitler's nazis were gays

Even in movies, their so called smart act comes off as hard try
:feelskek: That's true. 99% of the time they can't even get it right in multimillion dollar hollywood movies.

:feelskek: That's true. 99% of the time they can't even get it right in multimillion dollar hollywood movies.
I once watched Supergirl. Cringy as fuck.

I once watched Supergirl. Cringy as fuck.
I don't know if I'd be able to handle all that crings. It seems like it can be something they use for torture. I don't even want to see the trailer for that cucked harley quinn movie.

I never seen a foid do something smart, unless it was in a movie.

That's because the scripts and dialogue for those characters were written by men.

That's why I can identify with a lot of female video game characters. Because they were written and designed by males, they actually behave logically.

What about sjw's? And the foids who hate whites and "le white supremacists", black lives matter, etc?

Foids, especially white ones, but all in general, are some of the most racist creatures on earth

I’ve heard foids say “white guys are boring, teehee”. They are lying, they still only date white guys lol

ethnic chad is much much rarer than white chad
Because ethnics breed like rabbits and they mostly breed with their immediate family. :lul: