[SuicideFuel] Nearly everyone has instragram.

B

bonk123

Officer
-
i barely have a facebook account, let alone ig, twitter, and whatever the fuck else there is

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
There is no greater indicator of 'Loser' than not having a social media presence. A lack of social media tells a roastie that you are so low-value that you are useless to society and by extension herself. You must remember women are extremely social and they care about how they are perceived by society, so you being with her will degrade her in the eyes of society.
The true Chad has his photo streaming on Wall Street lcds.

W

WizardofSoda

Officer
-
There is no greater indicator of 'Loser' than not having a social media presence. A lack of social media tells a roastie that you are so low-value that you are useless to society and by extension herself. You must remember women are extremely social and they care about how they are perceived by society, so you being with her will degrade her in the eyes of society.
Thats a reason why its so over for me. Even if somehow a girl was legit interested in me, it would just wreck her social standing in society to be seen or associated with me.

Even though no one actually gives a fuck who she hangs out with in a big city, women think everyone is obsessively watching them and judging them.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?
They think you're weird, very weird. Happened to me at work, it's like the first step to being "normal" in this twisted society, and if you don't have social media then you're automatically weird, there's no exception to the rule, even Chad would suffer.

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Recruit
-
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad
Instagram is far better than Snapchat. You don’t have to post your location. I refuse to download Snapchat as it’s simply a way for couples to send nudes or to send retarded 15 second clips to normies.