Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly everyone has instragram.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad

I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Took me a while to swallow the busypill

I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?

I have Instagram but haven't uploaded a pic for more than a year, I never post stories or interact in any way. It's mostly for some stalking when the situation calls for it, but I don't have the app installed nor do I log in.
I refuse to waste my time there. I hate it. However my friends do use it, and it helps me keep in touch with them.

"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Busypill
too busy to text an incel but would skip school to meet a Chad.

i still dont understand instagram

I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?
They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.

BUSYPILL should be coined on incel wiki.

I have one to stalk random people with.

They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.
Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.

Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.

I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Their coping skill is genuis.

Never had any social media and never will. Fuck those jewish brainwashing niggering machines.

I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.

in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.

Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.

These orbiting faggots don't know that they don't even meet girl's minimum dating standards.

in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.

They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.

Even I have one. But there are just like 4 old posts and I never entered it anymore.

They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.

People who told you to use your real photo on FB know exactly why you won't.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.

JFL @ The incel nerds who invented it.

What´s the point of instagram? It´s just for the self-representation of foids

I have an account but don't know why, I would never post any photos of myself. Average and ugly women get attention on there like crazy, nevermind the popular stacies, celebrities and models.

The non-famous straight guys have to be 8+ in looks and/or a roided and ripped to gills to get any attention, which is as surprising as water being wet!

i made an instagram and messaged hundreds of girls to try to get a gf. it didnt work. so fuck instagram and fuck social media

I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat

I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.

I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat

Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000
I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.

My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY

Last edited:
everyone except me

Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad
They want to signal they are better than you, in every aspect of their lives.

tbh femshits not having media makes it even worse, because they are still completely averse to meeting you outside of the perfect moment anyway. if they decide to cut themselves off from the world your chances of having an interaction with them are 0 and you will never know they exist. the only chance would be if someone in your family knows them, and they don't, because you most likely have a cocooned dysfunctional family like the rest of us

Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000

My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY
That's a very plausible theory, honestly.

Maybe it's cope but I find men who post pics on IG kinda gay.

IG is for women, chads, and dogs

I mostly browse Instagram for cooming purposes

My Basement Theory :

QUESTIONING POPULARITY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back