Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly everyone has instragram.

I have IG but have almost zero photos of me and friends because obvious

I mainly just have pics of my travels

What´s the point of instagram? It´s just for the self-representation of foids

basically for single people to showcase their sexual market value through travelling, body, status, etc

tbh femshits not having media makes it even worse, because they are still completely averse to meeting you outside of the perfect moment anyway. if they decide to cut themselves off from the world your chances of having an interaction with them are 0 and you will never know they exist. the only chance would be if someone in your family knows them, and they don't, because you most likely have a cocooned dysfunctional family like the rest of us

instagram is better than any government surveillance or vetting

can't meet girls without

can't use it unless you're chad, and those women will tightly inspect your profile to make sure you don't looks fraud

no government has a more efficient tool to vet the unworthy

Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad
You can post anything on IG, it doesnt have to be just personal shit. I've got an account with over 5k followers, All I do is pos pictures of nature and SMM panelmaxx

I have instagram to jerk off to whores tbh

I have an IG but I'm not the type who obsessively posts stuff on social media. It's never been my thing. I only very rarely post pics of nature/etc. that I think are really good.

I don't post pics of myself on social media, never understood the appeal. The foid obsession with posting pics of themselves is completely alien to me. And I think it's alien to most non-narcissismmaxxing men as well. I guess women want guys who narcissistmaxx.

I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?
There is no greater indicator of 'Loser' than not having a social media presence. A lack of social media tells a roastie that you are so low-value that you are useless to society and by extension herself. You must remember women are extremely social and they care about how they are perceived by society, so you being with her will degrade her in the eyes of society.

i barely have a facebook account, let alone ig, twitter, and whatever the fuck else there is

There is no greater indicator of 'Loser' than not having a social media presence. A lack of social media tells a roastie that you are so low-value that you are useless to society and by extension herself. You must remember women are extremely social and they care about how they are perceived by society, so you being with her will degrade her in the eyes of society.

The true Chad has his photo streaming on Wall Street lcds.

Thats a reason why its so over for me. Even if somehow a girl was legit interested in me, it would just wreck her social standing in society to be seen or associated with me.

Even though no one actually gives a fuck who she hangs out with in a big city, women think everyone is obsessively watching them and judging them.

I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?

They think you're weird, very weird. Happened to me at work, it's like the first step to being "normal" in this twisted society, and if you don't have social media then you're automatically weird, there's no exception to the rule, even Chad would suffer.

Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad
Instagram is far better than Snapchat. You don’t have to post your location. I refuse to download Snapchat as it’s simply a way for couples to send nudes or to send retarded 15 second clips to normies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back