Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Need Advice] Can anyone advice me how can I find a thin, cute, petite, preferably shorter than me, ballerina non degenerate gf who will love me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Please try to keep the replies serious. Where would I even go to try and approach a ballerina gf?

I need a ballerina gf asap. It's not like I can start ballet, my back is fucked regardless. I just want an artistic gf, non degenerate. I would be so fucking romantic and treat her so well.

What's your advice? Kafes? Tinder near a ballet gym? (kek as if).

Maybe if I believe hard enough I could cause a warp in spacetime continuum and the universe would answer my prayers.

"Improve your personality, bro" :chad: :chad: :chad:

now seriously..

you can't even get an ugly foid.... and you want that?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

just take a shower

respect women

Just take a dozen of sleep pills . Let your brain do the rest.

Let me guess, you're a NEET, overweight/underweight sub-4, sub 6'0 Incel?

2 of those things you can change for starters then we start praying for a Miracle.

No petite gf that can do standing splits. :feelsbadman:

7A9623E9 C728 4BC7 BA2D BE80911084E2

Let me guess, you're a NEET, overweight/underweight sub-4, sub 6'0 Incel?
Tbh

I'll never understand the basement dwelling Neetards on the forum. They always have that lazy fakecel vibe that they never actually tried and think it's over because Stacey isn't sucking their dick within the first hour of meeting. They dont realize that very very few men get to live that sort of sex life.

Having standards and wanting a hole like the OP described is something else though. Imagine having them while not even owning a bank account.
respect women
:soy:

It’s time to anime cope max with us in the sewers

Why specifically a ballerina?

just put yourself out there bro

it does not exist

It will be easier to find her by just going to ballets. You could definitely have a ballerina gf that will love you. Of course this assuming you are attractive, otherwise it wont happen.

Why specifically a ballerina?
because she would be soooo cuteeeee. it would almost make me forget that awalt. i have a thing for girls that practie and try to master an art. ballet girls are so cute. i need a ballerina gf.

because she would be soooo cuteeeee. it would almost make me forget that awalt. i have a thing for girls that practie and try to master an art. ballet girls are so cute. i need a ballerina gf.
What other “arts” would be ideal for your gf if you had one?

What other “arts” would be ideal for your gf if you had one?
playing an instrument maby. like guitar or violin.

SadLonelySingle
Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.

nibba you are trying for the impossible?

you joined in may and already have as many posts as me,

this forum in 2020 jfl
yeah and i spent a year lurking before joining.

Your dreams, anime, maybe kindergarten.

I'll never understand the basement dwelling Neetards on the forum. They always have that lazy fakecel vibe that they never actually tried and think it's over because Stacey isn't sucking their dick within the first hour of meeting. They dont realize that very very few men get to live that sort of sex life.
I remember this 6'7 Tallfaggot here who was obese as fuck. That dude never even tried and wasted his 6'7 Tallfag genes.

Invest in virtual reality.

Cope, less people means less hassle
says the puppet of the system who doesnt want to RISE UP. gamer moment.
I remember this 6'7 Tallfaggot here who was obese as fuck. That dude never even tried and wasted his 6'7 Tallfag genes.
pathetic af. i dont respcet tallfags.

Do they count as Monster GF?
6.jpg

Serious?

If your American you might be able to find a Mexican GF

Still in need of advices.

Cute ballerinas exist, cute ballerina that love you may not exist at this time, may be a few years from now .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back