Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Need Advice] Can anyone advice me how can I find a thin, cute, petite, preferably shorter than me, ballerina non degenerate gf who will love me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
tfw i unironically got in to julliard because my mom forced me when i was a little kid and i did good in the interview or whatever that they accepted me :lul::lul: so fucking over although i did get to see TONS of JB ass i would get boners all the time. i quit after like a month because i was basically being tortured and i remember the instructors physically hit you if u fucked up

tfw i unironically got in to julliard because my mom forced me when i was a little kid and i did good in the interview or whatever that they accepted me :lul::lul: so fucking over although i did get to see TONS of JB ass i would get boners all the time.
What?

yea when i was really little my mom thought it would be cute and she signed me up for like tryouts or something to get into julliard and i actually passed and got in, like i said i quit after a month cuz it was a nightmare and i was literally abused.

yea when i was really little my mom thought it would be cute and she signed me up for like tryouts or something to get into julliard and i actually passed and got in, like i said i quit after a month cuz it was a nightmare and i was literally abused.
Brutal. Things could have been so much different.

I need a thin petite cute ballerina gf irl. I need it asap. Asap!
tbh, ballerinas don't socialize in a very distinct manner than other women: they are where most women are. Any other kind of attempt will be forced as fuck, won't turn out well. Going to ballets seems like the best option, it doesn't look as suspicious as to going to the school/academy. If I were you, I'd look for movies about ballerinas for inspiration.

Anyways, my thoughts on this are:
nibba you are trying for the impossible?
You know the answers to your question already, even if you ask for seriousness: be Chad.

only legit faggots and foids do ballet i was basically being raised to be a pathetic weak cuck
Yeah but if u were a chad u would grow up to fuck each and every ballerina there

Yeah but if u were a chad u would grow up to fuck each and every ballerina there
EB325B539

tbh, ballerinas don't socialize in a very distinct manner than other women: they are where most women are. Any other kind of attempt will be forced as fuck, won't turn out well. Going to ballets seems like the best option, it doesn't look as suspicious as to going to the school/academy. If I were you, I'd look for movies about ballerinas for inspiration.

Anyways, my thoughts on this are:

You know the answers to your question already, even if you ask for seriousness: be Chad.
I need to believe.
S l1000

I'm in dire need of help to get a ballerina gf.

females dont need to put work towards anything. ballet like everything else on tutorial mode is just a hobby
I do need one tbh. But the odds of one existing are 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999ect/1. That's why its nothing but a daydream :feelsrope:

I do need one tbh. But the odds of one existing are 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999ect/1. That's why its nothing but a daydream :feelsrope:
no. i want to believe.

To believe you need to either become a blue pilled simp or to suicide and find her in the afterlife
the rope is getting closer but I can cope all i want. and i want to cope that it's possible.

the rope is getting closer but I can cope all i want. and i want to cope that it's possible.
Ima post a thread in a bit that's quite life fuel and along the same topic. Just need vr though

a thin, cute, petite, preferably shorter than me, ballerina non degenerate gf​

Where would I even go to try and approach a ballerina gf?
I need a ballerina gf asap.

will never happen in this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back