Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Need advice - should I get a meme degree or a job?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I was going to uni until March this year. With coronavirus everything was shut down, and I didn't bother doing any online schoolwork in the meantime. Must have failed all my classes lol
Do you guys think I should find a job, or go back to uni and get a meme degree?

are you in stem?

Depends tbh. Im not ready to work rn.

just get a job tbh

If you're not particularly smart, get a job ASAP and start investing money.

Good luck in uni, I hope you ascend
I hope i hope but im good at coping tbh i can cope with inceldom. Inceldom is not that brutal for me. Military and circumcision is way worse.

I hope i hope but im good at coping tbh i can cope with inceldom. Inceldom is not that brutal for me. Military and circumcision is way worse.
Maybe if you went to the military you could get a dominant foid there to strangle you to death

No, get a real degree, work for a number of years and save like Scrooge, then start a company. Or continue with the career. Or just borrow a bunch of money from investors to start a company. Or get a government grant (if possible) + a loan to start a small business.

There's a lot of shit you can do.

Get the degree. But also learn a trade. Apprenticemaxx