Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need advice

Tunisiancel

Tunisiancel

Greycel
I am writing this thread cause I need advice from you guys .
So I was chilling with my best friend today doing the usual smoking weed and laughing , then he told that he was gonna meet with his gf tomorrow in his house to have sex and she is bringing one of her foid friends with her . So he told me that I can come with them and try to hookup with the other girl , and I agreed but now I regret my decision because I was rejected multiple times before and am very awkward around people that I don't know especially foids , So what do you guys suggest I do and thank you .
Sry for my bad englisgh btw .

Just try it and stop being a faggot. Worst that can happen is her rejecting you like every other cunt on earth, so it would be nothing new.

So much for "Muh muslims got their women in check"

:lul:

Just take a shower and a haircut. Make sure to wear some good set of clothes. Perfumemaxx. And be yourself.

ماك خاسر والو

Try it out. Chances are she will reject you like the plague but better than nothing. You can vent about it here if it doesn't work out.
And be yourself.

ماك خاسر والو
Kek you mean be ugly and undesirable?

Try it out. Chances are she will reject you like the plague but better than nothing. You can vent about it here if it doesn't work out.

Kek you mean be ugly and undesirable?
I wasn't even joking tbh.

He's fucked anyways if he's here in this forum. What else can he do, really?... Might as well just go with the wind and see where he lands.

Don't go there. These evil creatures enjoy rejecting and making fun about people. So you will probably just suffer. Not worth it.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. The question is wether you want to put up with internal or external embarrassment

in no way do you stand to get your dick wet from this sad pathetic pity "hookup". so don't be a cuck. if you are a complete asshole or if you suck up to her like a little cuck, it will make no difference, as either way, you are not going to get her pussy. so just be really fucking vile in a passive aggressive way so you can keep on doing it,

let him take the 2 girls and sit in the corner and watch him fuck them

He wants to cuck you.
Foids dont spread around equaly they go to the guy Who already has a gf. Preselection.
He needs you for a status boost to fuck the 2nd foid eventually. She could also be very ugly and bitchy

She's going to reject you because you are ugly and then have a threesome with your friend. :feelsbadman:

I am writing this thread cause I need advice from you guys .
So I was chilling with my best friend today doing the usual smoking weed and laughing , then he told that he was gonna meet with his gf tomorrow in his house to have sex and she is bringing one of her foid friends with her . So he told me that I can come with them and try to hookup with the other girl , and I agreed but now I regret my decision because I was rejected multiple times before and am very awkward around people that I don't know especially foids , So what do you guys suggest I do and thank you .
Sry for my bad englisgh btw .
go and see how your chad "friend" fucks also the foid friend

You should try it ngl.

Thank you guys and propably am gonna be cucked and humiliated but fuck it am just gonna go . I'll update tomorrow .

ITS A TRAP DONT GO OVER THERE

He wants to cuck you.
Foids dont spread around equaly they go to the guy Who already has a gf. Preselection.
He needs you for a status boost to fuck the 2nd foid eventually. She could also be very ugly and bitchy

Is that female even pretty? Being rejected by ugly femoid is absolute waste of time

Just do what you want to do and don't give any thought to what she wants or what your friend wants.

Do not get hopeful but give it a try. Youre not gonna lose something so dont take it seriously.

It's a trap.

He wants to mog you in front of the foids so he can fuck both of them.

Don't go. Save yourself the embarrassment.