Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need advice.

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
A foid colleague (she is a psychologist) understood that I am frustrated with my sexless life and with foids in general.

She begun heart spamming my posts, and I know that this is a fake show of affection. However, I get emotional at times and I bait at sweet talk and shit.

I was stupid for non-directly disclosing my frustration but I hope shot go back to normal....

play minecraft with her

Psychologist? I'd keep a wide berth from her, she could seriously fuck up your life.
She is the epitome of foidery.
Too much of a woman even for woman standards.

A foid colleague (she is a psychologist) understood that I am frustrated with my sexless life and with foids in general.
How did you meet her?
She begun heart spamming my posts, and I know that this is a fake show of affection. However, I get emotional at times and I bait at sweet talk and shit.
How does she know your social media?
I was stupid for non-directly disclosing my frustration but I hope shot go back to normal....
Showing vulnerability to a foid is pretty much social suicide

How did you meet her?

How does she know your social media?

Showing vulnerability to a foid is pretty much social suicide
I know. It was a retarded move. I have her in my social media, since we know eachother irl (actually in the same room 8/24 hours )
Then that just bolsters what I said tbh.
She's a danger to you, and I'm not exaggerating for effect. If you tell her how you feel in a moment of weakness, she could report you, and depending on which country you're from the best case scenario would be your boss talking to you and the worst case would be getting police and shit to check up on you, as many jurisdictions treat inceldom as terrorism even if you don't use the word incel.
I wont open up about it again. Hope shit wont turn worse.

I know. It was a retarded move. I have her in my social media, since we know eachother irl (actually in the same room 8/24 hours )
I see. I’m guessing she’s liking your posts on Insta?

Advice for what, exactly? Telling her to fuck off? She's only doing this for her own sake to suffice her solipsistic needs to remind herself that she's a good person by doing her "good deed of the day". No women will truly have empathy for a subhuman. Just call her out on it.

Don't let her tentacles play your heartstrings (metaphorically speaking). Her "sympathy" is only half-hearted and I doubt are met with good intentions.

Advice for what, exactly? Telling her to fuck off? She's only doing this for her own sake to suffice her solipsistic needs to remind herself that she's a good person by doing her "good deed of the day". No women will truly have empathy for a subhuman. Just call her out on it.

Don't let her tentacles play your heartstrings (metaphorically speaking). Her "sympathy" is only half-hearted and I doubt are met with good intentions.
That's exactly what I am saying. I am aware of how fake it is, but I am still vulnerable to affection even if it is fake.

Go for it and see if she likes you tbh.
As a subhuman, you literally have almost NOTHING to lose.

I wouldn't expect anything good from it tbh, so be prepared to be hurt or bullied.
But if there's even a 1% chance and you are young, might as well go for it.

Either you ascend, or come out more blackpilled.

I see. I’m guessing she’s liking your posts on Insta?
In fb. My pictures basically.
As a subhuman, you literally have almost NOTHING to lose.

I wouldn't expect anything good from it tbh, so be prepared to be hurt or bullied.
But if there's even a 1% chance and you are young, might as well go for it.

Either you ascend, or come out more blackpilled.
She doesnt like me. I know because I have learned how to pick up cues, and what cues I should look for. As others said it is a fake show of kindness.

However even If i know it is, I am still quite vulnerable to it.

Beware. She can accuse you of meetoo.

In fb. My pictures basically.
That’s kinda weird. Maby she’s trying to cheer you up since you told her about your frustrations and shit

Never used normiebook, incels have no business actively participating in social media in general plus it’s cringe and mostly boomers use it nowadays
She doesnt like me. I know because I have learned how to pick up cues, and what cues I should look for. As others said it is a fake show of kindness.

However even If i know it is, I am still quite vulnerable to it.
Literally just ask her why she’s heart spamming your posts tbh

Bluepilled advice. I'd say just confront her. There should be no incentive for her to be doing this if not to prove something. Just don't sperg out while doing so.

That’s kinda weird. Maby she’s trying to cheer you up since you told her about your frustrations and shit

Never used normiebook, incels have no business actively participating in social media in general plus it’s cringe and mostly boomers use it nowadays

Literally just ask her why she’s heart spamming your posts tbh
Thing is I know why. You have encapsulated it, just as others did. I am trying to find a way not too become more vulnerable due to this show of ingenuine affection.

Take the chance but understand she might be trying to cuck you, so don't give her anything until you get something first

Bluepilled advice. I'd say just confront her. There should be no incentive for her to be doing this if not to prove something. Just don't sperg out while doing so.
Saying to try isn't bluepilled.

Thing is I know why. You have encapsulated it, just as others did. I am trying to find a way not too become more vulnerable due to this show of ingenuine affection.
I'd say just confront her. There should be no incentive for her to be doing this if not to prove something. Just don't sperg out while doing so.
Take the chance but understand she might be trying to cuck you, so don't give her anything until you get something first