Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need help from lurking IT looking for screenshots

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
320676 2200 732x549

(Picture of 13 yeard old boys from google for reference)

Picture me as one of the 2 boys from left (as result of medicial condition, im only 5'4" and face of 13 year old and frame also) and please do your mental gymnastics on how to pull girls my age ( 21) while looking like this

Answer post on your subreddit IT

Just so I understand, you're asking IncelTear, who might be lurking, for advice on how to pull girls your age while looking like these boys? You know what advice they're gonna give.

Asking virgins how to get sex. JFL.

Well, if you've spent enough time with the blackpill you know all the answers you'll get.

But, let's think out of the box here. Your name seems muslim. That's something. While religious girls are still women and female nature is the same be they feminists or deeply religious, that's still something. Maybe you can pull a long con by pretending to be religious and getting in good with a muslim girl's father or something.

Well, if you've spent enough time with the blackpill you know all the answers you'll get.

But, let's think out of the box here. Your name seems muslim. That's something. While religious girls are still women and female nature is the same be they feminists or deeply religious, that's still something. Maybe you can pull a long con by pretending to be religious and getting in good with a muslim girl's father or something.
Im European, this name is a meme (type i google "abu hajaar meme")

Just so I understand, you're asking IncelTear, who might be lurking, for advice on how to pull girls your age while looking like these boys? You know what advice they're gonna give.
I know, i just want to laugh at what they will come up with

JBW BRAGG strikes again

Im European, this name is a meme (type i google "abu hajaar meme")
Ohh right, then the point is moot. Doesn't really work in normal countries. I mean, one could still do the same thing and play the church game but tbh it's not nearly as effective and going to church is kinda weird in Europe anyway. Maybe not weird but not nearly enough people do it to make the church game worthwhile, it's a number's game.

Do you know what height op is, maybe you could tell him what kind of suit to wear

Ohh right, then the point is moot. Doesn't really work in normal countries. I mean, one could still do the same thing and play the church game but tbh it's not nearly as effective and going to church is kinda weird in Europe anyway. Maybe not weird but not nearly enough people do it to make the church game worthwhile, it's a number's game.
Man, I really fucking what to girl to desire me physicially and not being walking ATM machine so like those set-ups with Islam/Christianity is not really my cup of tea.
Thats why I have big problem with dudes wishing it was 1960's again where they could just have wifes by working for average at that time but also laughing now at guys who's girlfriends are clearlly with them only for money

If I fucking knew I wouldn't be here.

Bruh is this nigga seriously trying to ask IT for help on how to get laid? :feelsUgh:

Turbomanlet and framelet - it's over, just cope before :feelsrope:, that medical condition wasn't fixable when you were a teen?

Turbomanlet and framelet - it's over, just cope before :feelsrope:, that medical condition wasn't fixable when you were a teen?
I was being treated for that ( HGH defiency caused by pituitary gland being smaller than should have been) with muscle injection of additional HGH. Unforunetly even with this treatment its still largely up to genetics. Doctors predicted that I might end up being 5'6", but as you may read I did not meet that expection