Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need people who don’t like eachother to fight in VC

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Yes.

Inbred nigger keeps projecting his simping. :feelskek: Go simp elsewhere, faggot.
Inbred simp king you're angry. Take a deep breath and count to 10

Projecting again, typical inbred nigger. :feelskek: Go simp.
Inbred simp king please calm down you're hysterical
It's simp if that includes fat and old women. @FullTimeLoser?
I said I'm attracted to women, he said white women are soo nice to him and he loves them and he helped a white woman who fell down infront of him. Everyone agreed he's a simp and he lost his mind and started calling being straight simpness cuz he had nothing

I can barely even tell what the argument is about jfl. Is he just openly admitting to planning to commit terrorism?
There's no argument to be had here idiot. Cant you see that fulltimebecky is being completely dominated by his own emotions :feelskek:

Probably the most autistic person I've ever interacted with.
By the whole forum you mean guys I have hurt. Just lol at Mr. 90% coping hard. Gtfo giga simp. :lul:
I wish I could cope as hard as he can :feelskek: cucking for a 2/10 landwhale would be all to easy for him :lul:
You're probably young. I was super shy and passive when I was young. I didn't start getting low inhib until around 22, and now at 26 I literally have no shame or fear.
Shut the fuck up nigger, I could literally feel your voice breaking from all the hand quivering as you tried to yell at me with your sperg out :lul: holy shit man there's just no dignity left there, none, just keep my name off your suicide note and everything will be alright.

There's no argument to be had here idiot. Cant you see that fulltimebecky is being completely dominated by his own emotions :feelskek:

I wish I could cope as hard as he can :feelskek: cucking for a 2/10 landwhale would be all to easy for him :lul:

Shut the fuck up nigger, I could literally feel your voice breaking from all the hand quivering as you tried to yell at me with your sperg out :lul: holy shit man there's just no dignity left there, none, just keep my name off your suicide note and everything will be alright.
How are you gonna say I was quivering when I insulted you to your face as you were practically calling me sir and being extra polite?

Come on man this is just embarrassing for you

How are you gonna say I was quivering when I insulted you to your face as you were practically calling me sir and being extra polite?

Come on man this is just embarrassing for you
You were yelling like some low T 12 yr old getting his ass handed to him on Xbox live :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're so desperate to paint the entire story in your favor without wanting me to input my thoughts on the matter.

Poor fulltimebecky having an absolute emotional meltdown :feelskek:

Shut the fuck up nigger, I could literally feel your voice breaking from all the hand quivering as you tried to yell at me with your sperg out
If this is true just debate him on youtube and we will all see it

If this is true just debate him on youtube and we will all see it
Debate about what?

Fulltimebecky's subhumanity and confirm my slightly less subhuman existence? Gtfo idiot

Why did the faggot cry?
He sounded mentally ill. I think that's confirmed by the fact that he literally just admitted to conspiracy to commit terrorism online. He's probably rotting in prison rn

You were yelling like some low T 12 yr old getting his ass handed to him on Xbox live :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're so desperate to paint the entire story in your favor without wanting me to input my thoughts on the matter.

Poor fulltimebecky having an absolute emotional meltdown :feelskek:
Come on little dregster. You were a polite gentleman in voice call. Why are you acting tough in text? I acted in voice chat same as I act here. You didnt. Seems someone is a beta coward

Why did the faggot cry?
Listen to the thing. He was unstable to begin with. All I did was be condescending to him when he'd say he'd go er

It's simp if that includes fat and old women. @FullTimeLoser?
He says 90% of women, he's simping.
Inbred simp king please calm down you're hysterical

I said I'm attracted to women, he said white women are soo nice to him and he loves them and he helped a white woman who fell down infront of him. Everyone agreed he's a simp and he lost his mind and started calling being straight simpness cuz he had nothing
Inbred nigger coping again.

Jfl at his utter delusion, and then he thinks that he's not simping. :lul:

vc is normie shit
Real niggas type their messages

@BummerDrummer choose a topic for me and @pp183 to debate on

i have no chance against @Blacktarpill high t mogger voice

I dislike you
@BummerDrummer >>>>> you

damn that sucks. My voice thankfully isn't high pitched but its not deep either. I just sound like an autistic Canadian Kermit the Frog (numerous people have told me I sound like Kermit the Frog and Canadian :feelsrope:)
that description sounds bad. ive been told i sound like im on drugs and talk slow. mine isnt mogger deep like @Blacktarpill voice.

@BummerDrummer >>>>> you

that description sounds bad. ive been told i sound like im on drugs and talk slow. mine isnt mogger deep like @Blacktarpill voice.
damn that brutal. I feel bad for people who look or sound high/on drugs naturally tbh. It seems like getting a job would be super hard to do.

Me vs @HidekiTojota, we will cal each others a stinky incel piece if shit for 3 hours straight.
Dedsrs
I will win you goddamn incel piece of shit

bring over any woman to your VC and ill fight her ngl
Me vs @HidekiTojota, we will cal each others a stinky incel piece if shit for 3 hours straight.
how about @PPEcel ?

I'll practically do it without anyone here. I'll be the Mr metakour of internet blood sport of .co

@RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @SillyTruecel @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @Personalityinkwell @SupremeG @Colvin76 or any other dork I've already destroyed on this forum is welcome to step up.

I'll practically do it without anyone here. I'll be the Mr metakour of internet blood sport of .co

@RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @SillyTruecel @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @Personalityinkwell @SupremeG @Colvin76 or any other dork I've already destroyed on this forum is welcome to step up.
Cope, go simp more, you inbred nigger.

I guess that's you not accepting the challenege, inbred simp king
Inbred nigger coping. Can't even spell. Thankfully you can and will simp. :feelshaha: @Dregster666

Inbred nigger coping. Can't even spell. Thankfully you can and will simp. :feelshaha: @Dregster666
Inbred simp king calling his bf because he is losing badly and terrified to fight me in public voice chat.

I caught on to that early on as well, that poor filthy animal :feelskek: cant contain his sweaty quivering hands anymore from all the abuse that he's been eating these last 2 weeks :lul:

Inbred simp king calling his bf because he is losing badly and terrified to fight me in public voice chat.
Inbred nigger coping.
I caught on to that early on as well, that poor filthy animal :feelskek: cant contain his sweaty quivering hands anymore from all the abuse that he's been eating these last 2 weeks :lul:
Jfl, he's all shaky and shit when he's projecting this hard. Poor abused dog. :lul:

The only quivering I heard was your voice in vc. Nobody respects you. Tough in text but cowardly when talking. You lost and got humiliated coward. Your only friend is a literal inbred

Inbred nigger coping.

Jfl, he's all shaky and shit when he's projecting this hard. Poor abused dog. :lul:
Says guy too beta to voicechat. Inbred simp king really is doomed

The only quivering I heard was your voice in vc. Nobody respects you. Tough in text but cowardly when talking. You lost and got humiliated coward. Your only friend is a literal inbred
Nope

It was your hand from the orgasm you were feeling from hearing my voice. I knew then and there that I had wasted enough of my time listening to you sperg out like a pasty white kid on xbox live :lul:

You cant even say i hung up because you needed to finish creaming to yourself on your own.

Inbred nigger coping.

Fulltimebecky is desperately scrambling, begging to hear your chad voice :feelsohh:

Nope

It was your hand from the orgasm you were feeling from hearing my voice. I knew then and there that I had wasted enough of my time listening to you sperg out like a pasty white kid on xbox live :lul:

You cant even say i hung up because you needed to finish creaming to yourself on your own.

Fulltimebecky is desperately scrambling, begging to hear your chad voice :feelsohh:
This is really embarrassing. I know you're keeping up the pretenses for other users, but seeing you say this after how polite, gittery and scared you were in vc as I was directly insulting you is just embarrassing as hell man

This is really embarrassing. I know you're keeping up the pretenses for other users, but seeing you say this after how polite, gittery and scared you were in vc as I was directly insulting you is just embarrassing as hell man
Yes you really are an embarrassment :feelskek:

fulltimebecky rn:
7a1
Brutal keyboardwarriorpill

@SillyTruecel
Go back to shoving coat hangers up your loose pussy because you keep getting pregnant with chad.
Do you want to talk bro? Do you feel sad?
Images 2

God the desperation and sadness
From you? Of course, I imagine those are feelings that have been tormenting you since you were born :lul:

I whole heartedly understand why you will eventually neck yourself :feelscry:

I'm stuttering and my English fucking sucks, so I'll pass. It would be a complete shitshow.

Me vs that autist that calls me a fed