Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need people who don’t like eachother to fight in VC

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
I haven't seen you in a few days. I thought you had left the forum forever. LOL.
Nah, it's nearly impossible to leave this forum forever, but sometimes it's time to take a break.

:feelsokman:

@foidologist thoughts???
No @foidologist is cool. Meant that other autist that started and even reported my thread because he is a giant cuck. He is max inhib and prob too inhib tho but Id floor him

Last edited:
damn you're slimy

The only quivering I heard was your voice in vc. Nobody respects you. Tough in text but cowardly when talking. You lost and got humiliated coward. Your only friend is a literal inbred

Says guy too beta to voicechat. Inbred simp king really is doomed
Inbred nigger coping.
Nope

It was your hand from the orgasm you were feeling from hearing my voice. I knew then and there that I had wasted enough of my time listening to you sperg out like a pasty white kid on xbox live :lul:

You cant even say i hung up because you needed to finish creaming to yourself on your own.

Fulltimebecky is desperately scrambling, begging to hear your chad voice :feelsohh:
Yeah let him beg like a little simp dog. :lul: @FullTimeLoser

giving this one to dregster but honestly he had help from reeeeeee