Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need representative for public relations

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I lack necessary writer's skill to fully express how I despise ugly femoids, and how pretty but uncultured are disgusting too, just superficial resemblance to purified cultured loli waifu. So need someone to write it in my name as my representative

Kemoniukai

Ugly=bad

Pretty=good but bad

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture=good

Ugly=bad

Pretty=good but bad

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture=good
Pretty outside, ugly inside, thats what a shit pretty femoids are, disgusting personalities, immoral, slutty, spoiled, greedy parasitical creatures, they just to be fucked and dumped, but thats for chad mostly

Fucking volcel i swear

I lack necessary writer's skill to fully express how I despise ugly femoids, and how pretty but uncultured are disgusting too, just superficial resemblance to purified cultured loli waifu. So need someone to write it in my name as my representative

View attachment 140077
@Napoleon de Geso - a traitor to men of culture for relinquishing dream of cute adorable waifu and settling for dishonorable plan B fucking degenerate hookers.

Fucking volcel i swear
Man of culture, so need representative of culture. Moron "friends" who say "hole is hole" are worst enemies, they wanted to deculture me and gave PTSD
@Napoleon de Geso - a traitor to men of culture for relinquishing dream of cute adorable waifu and settling for dishonorable plan B fucking degenerate hookers.
Not always. Today feel that would reject even pretty whore, if she proposed sam fak. Only cute adorable lolis of culture always welcome

Last edited:
Only cute adorable lolis of culture always welcome
What the fuck are you actually mentally insane, there's no sucha thing as a "loli of culture", THEY AREN'T FUCKING REAL, they are characters drawn by men what the fuck.

What the fuck are you actually mentally insane, there's no sucha thing as a "loli of culture", THEY AREN'T FUCKING REAL, they are characters drawn by men what the fuck.

Tobelieve

Yeah well maybe in that case you should rope yourself back to whatever shithole forum you came from, because this is not a loli-worshipping soycult like what you seem to promote.
You speak pure words of noculture here

You speak pure words of noculture here
If you are coping so hard that you are practically fully psychotic, what's the point of "culture" (like being a "emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer" is some high-culture shit)..

If you are coping so hard that you are practically fully psychotic, what's the point of "culture" (like being a "emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer" is some high-culture shit)..
Purity of lolis is culture, 3d femoids lack it, for fuking and dumping at best, but thats for chad. Betabuxxing is lame option

Purity of lolis is culture, 3d femoids lack it, for fuking and dumping at best, but thats for chad. Betabuxxing is lame option
Lolis are a retarded cope for people who can't fully let go of their cuckoldry, just because you draw foids doesn't make them any better, if you think lolis are real just because some ricecel drew them, you seriously get IQ mogged by IT

Lolis are a retarded cope for people who can't fully let go of their cuckoldry, just because you draw foids doesn't make them any better, if you think lolis are real just because some ricecel drew them, you seriously get IQ mogged by IT
Ricecels are chosen people and created highest level of beauty and purity

Especially the hero who burnt down that foid-worshipping studio in Kyoto.
That was fag move. Kadokava headquarters is for burning

The question is. Will a superior 2D loli accept a 3D subhuman incel? Face it brother. Even in our wildest imagination we're undesirable unless we mind control foids (imagine a loli with freewill, how is she any better than the whores of this world?)

To her you're like those titans from shingai no koyjin. You're a monster.

The question is. Will a superior 2D loli accept a 3D subhuman incel? Face it brother. Even in our wildest imagination we're undesirable unless we mind control foids (imagine a loli with freewill, how is she any better than the whores of this world?)

To her you're like those titans from shingai no koyjin. You're a monster.
Superior 2d loli has superior perception, not like chad-chasing 3d femoid animal

Superior 2d loli has superior perception, not like chad-chasing 3d femoid animal
AWALT is da law.

You're projecting your thoughts on how a loli would think or behave. Just like I told you (mind control). You have fallen to the blue pill cope of hope. it's over for you. :cryfeels:

AWALT is da law.

You're projecting your thoughts on how a loli would think or behave. Just like I told you (mind control). You have fallen to the blue pill cope of hope. it's over for you. :cryfeels:
AWALT is for 3d femoid scum, animu girls are created to fulfill our dreams

You are so fucking insufferable I think you actually could be the world's first personalitycel
Suffer my culture, yes. 3d femoids are shit, they not expression of my dreams

AWALT is for 3d femoid scum, animu girls are created to fulfill our dreams
Our dreams? OUR dreams?

They get TENTACLED every day in hentai while weeb cucks beat their meat in front of a screen in a dark basement. it's the 2D cucked equivalent of blacked and white redditers.

Don't do it. It's not too late for you. Overcome your jap mind control And see the reality of every dimensional pussy for what it is. An endless cuck cycle.

You have the cognitive capabilities of a 6-year old who was consumed lead their whole life.
3d femoids shit, 2d girls are avatars of our dreams, thats easy to understand for every man of culture

Udrikas

You have the cognitive capabilities of a 6-year old who was consumed lead their whole life.
you are not cultured at all. begone! :woke::woke:

Last edited:
And you can't spell at all.

Real men of culture don't give a fuck about 3d or 2d whores.
Yes, I do not worship those animu cunts who are really whores. Even dropped watching some animus because femoids were trash in them