Need Tinder profile advice

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
I'm going to try. I haven't tried for about 7 years and it's finally time to start trying again as practice before I go to SEA come Winter.

I have no idea what to write on my Tinder profile. I know it won't affect the quality or quantity of matches I get but still there are too many variables for my autistic brain to manage.

I want to be loved obviously (JUST LOL)
I want sex
Ultimately I want a LTR and children etc - but I guess this is not worth mentioning on Tinder and yes I know I will probably get cucked or divorce raped. Fuck it man I want to have children and raise them one day what else can I do?

Any NT advice and ideas for what I should write?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
-
if you need a bio, its over

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Tinder profile advice in a incel forum lol

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

-
Tinder profile advice in a incel forum lol
Is it possible I'm the dumbest humoid ever? JFL. I know loads of people here have done Tinder profiles and I don't really have anyone else to ask. Maybe I should ask looksmax.me instead

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
is your bio your face?

no?

its over.

foids dont read bios, they see your face and swipe.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

-
Would it be better for me not to write a bio?

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
-
Let's imagine it won't be betabuxxing,you can't find someone to marry over tinder. They are whores.

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
Absolutely noone reads bio.
No this is not a bitter incel's opinion. They studied this shit.

It's over boyo.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
How about:
"We haven't met but you're a big fan of mine."
or
"I'm on Tinder only while my wife is pregnant so not looking for anything long term"
or
"If you're significantly fatter or older than a reasonable person would expect from looking at your pics, then please don't waste my time."
or
"Well endowed millionaire athlete looking for a gullible underwear model"

No, they didn't work for me but they worked for my chadfish account. I imagine anything would have.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

-
How about:
"We haven't met but you're a big fan of mine."
or
"I'm on Tinder only while my wife is pregnant so not looking for anything long term"
or
"If you're significantly fatter or older than a reasonable person would expect from looking at your pics, then please don't waste my time."
or
"Well endowed millionaire athlete looking for a gullible underwear model"

No, they didn't work for me but they worked for my chadfish account. I imagine anything would have.
HAHA awesome dude :chad:

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
if you need a bio, its over
This is a sad reality, the only thing you can write there that foids will care is your height, IF you are tall

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Banned
-
height, dats it mayne

jfl @ this tinder bio game hoper coper

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
I'm going to try. I haven't tried for about 7 years and it's finally time to start trying again as practice before I go to SEA come Winter.

I have no idea what to write on my Tinder profile. I know it won't affect the quality or quantity of matches I get but still there are too many variables for my autistic brain to manage.

I want sex
Ultimately I want a LTR and children etc - but I guess this is not worth mentioning on Tinder and yes I know I will probably get cucked or divorce raped. Fuck it man I want to have children and raise them one day what else can I do?

Don't worry about the bio. If you want lots of matches, all you need to do is remove the pictures of yourself and replace them with pictures of a Chad.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-

I want sex

no one is going to look at your bio

no one read the bios of my giga-chadfish

why would they read yours?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
is your bio your face?

no?

its over.

foids dont read bios, they see your face and swipe.
Look at youtube videos of girls swiping on tinder. They spend less than 1 second or half a second on each profile.

Maybe if they find the guy hot they MIGHT look at his bio.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Look at youtube videos of girls swiping on tinder. They spend less than 1 second or half a second on each profile.

Maybe if they find the guy hot they MIGHT look at his bio.
They check to see if he is into fitness or has a modelling career.

Honeypot

Honeypot

Commander
-

I want sex

Put in your bio that you are virgin

Heroic Crusader

Heroic Crusader

Recruit
-
JFL if you think foids actually read bio. Your face says it all.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Banned
-
i've tried to many different bios and nothing has ever worked so i came to the conclusion that foids do not read bios

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
JFL at writing a bio on your (((tinder))) profile

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
Don’t use Tinder, go out and try to meet women in real life any way you can. You have a very small chance of meeting a girl in real life, but you have 0 chance of meeting a girl on Tinder if you are unattractive.