Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need Tinder profile advice

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
I'm going to try. I haven't tried for about 7 years and it's finally time to start trying again as practice before I go to SEA come Winter.

I have no idea what to write on my Tinder profile. I know it won't affect the quality or quantity of matches I get but still there are too many variables for my autistic brain to manage.

I want to be loved obviously (JUST LOL)
I want sex
Ultimately I want a LTR and children etc - but I guess this is not worth mentioning on Tinder and yes I know I will probably get cucked or divorce raped. Fuck it man I want to have children and raise them one day what else can I do?

Any NT advice and ideas for what I should write?

if you need a bio, its over

Tinder profile advice in a incel forum lol

Tinder profile advice in a incel forum lol
Is it possible I'm the dumbest humoid ever? JFL. I know loads of people here have done Tinder profiles and I don't really have anyone else to ask. Maybe I should ask looksmax.org instead

is your bio your face?

no?

its over.

foids dont read bios, they see your face and swipe.

Would it be better for me not to write a bio?

Let's imagine it won't be betabuxxing,you can't find someone to marry over tinder. They are whores.

Absolutely noone reads bio.
No this is not a bitter incel's opinion. They studied this shit.

It's over boyo.

How about:
"We haven't met but you're a big fan of mine."
or
"I'm on Tinder only while my wife is pregnant so not looking for anything long term"
or
"If you're significantly fatter or older than a reasonable person would expect from looking at your pics, then please don't waste my time."
or
"Well endowed millionaire athlete looking for a gullible underwear model"

No, they didn't work for me but they worked for my chadfish account. I imagine anything would have.

How about:
"We haven't met but you're a big fan of mine."
or
"I'm on Tinder only while my wife is pregnant so not looking for anything long term"
or
"If you're significantly fatter or older than a reasonable person would expect from looking at your pics, then please don't waste my time."
or
"Well endowed millionaire athlete looking for a gullible underwear model"

No, they didn't work for me but they worked for my chadfish account. I imagine anything would have.
HAHA awesome dude :chad:

height, dats it mayne

jfl @ this tinder bio game hoper coper

Write a lovepoem

I'm going to try. I haven't tried for about 7 years and it's finally time to start trying again as practice before I go to SEA come Winter.

I have no idea what to write on my Tinder profile. I know it won't affect the quality or quantity of matches I get but still there are too many variables for my autistic brain to manage.

I want sex
Ultimately I want a LTR and children etc - but I guess this is not worth mentioning on Tinder and yes I know I will probably get cucked or divorce raped. Fuck it man I want to have children and raise them one day what else can I do?

Don't worry about the bio. If you want lots of matches, all you need to do is remove the pictures of yourself and replace them with pictures of a Chad.

I want sex

no one is going to look at your bio

no one read the bios of my giga-chadfish

why would they read yours?

is your bio your face?

no?

its over.

foids dont read bios, they see your face and swipe.

Look at youtube videos of girls swiping on tinder. They spend less than 1 second or half a second on each profile.

Maybe if they find the guy hot they MIGHT look at his bio.

Look at youtube videos of girls swiping on tinder. They spend less than 1 second or half a second on each profile.

Maybe if they find the guy hot they MIGHT look at his bio.
They check to see if he is into fitness or has a modelling career.

I want sex

Put in your bio that you are virgin

JFL if you think foids actually read bio. Your face says it all.

i've tried to many different bios and nothing has ever worked so i came to the conclusion that foids do not read bios

JFL at writing a bio on your (((tinder))) profile

Don’t use Tinder, go out and try to meet women in real life any way you can. You have a very small chance of meeting a girl in real life, but you have 0 chance of meeting a girl on Tinder if you are unattractive.