Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Need to learn how to dance. Don't have partner

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
So I made up my mind and I made it my long term goal to gringomax. It's over at home, I need to GTFO.
In order to become a turbogringo I need to speak good Spanish (captain obvious here) and dancing skills would be beneficial, perhaps even necessary according to some expats.

Now the obvious problem is that I don't have anyone to practice with. It sucks so bad. I remember my school crush dragging her bf to dancing class. Fuck this incel life, man. Everything is on veteran mode, even attempts at ascending are equal to a boss battle.
Before I post an appropriate gif to reflect my emotions, may I ask if anyone here can dance? How did you learn it? Tips? Ok, here's the gif.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

So I made up my mind and I made it my long term goal to gringomax. It's over at home, I need to GTFO.
In order to become a turbogringo I need to speak good Spanish (captain obvious here) and dancing skills would be beneficial, perhaps even necessary according to some expats.

Now the obvious problem is that I don't have anyone to practice with. It sucks so bad. I remember my school crush dragging her bf to dancing class. Fuck this incel life, man. Everything is on veteran mode, even attempts at ascending are equal to a boss battle.
Before I post an appropriate gif to reflect my emotions, may I ask if anyone here can dance? How did you learn it? Tips? Ok, here's the gif.

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

My mom forced me to take some dace classes because of a soon coming wedding so i would not embarrass her. That's what i would suggest go take a begginers dance class usually there are more femoids than men should be no problem.

My mom forced me to take some dace classes because of a soon coming wedding so i would not embarrass her. That's what i would suggest go take a begginers dance class usually there are more femoids than men should be no problem.
I'm thinking about it. Thanks.

I feel like this is something that just comes natural.
That's what i would suggest go take a begginers dance class usually there are more femoids than men should be no problem.
getting diarrhea from just reading this. Good luck OP

I feel like this is something that just comes natural.
Rather not. There is certain steps you need to know plus you need to be on beat. Talking about pair dances specifically, such as salsa or bachata. Should have mentioned in original post.

my parents used to force me to take a hip hop dance class. but Id rather stay home and play vidya, i wish I had still attended because i might have been cool in highschool

Greater than 0 chance of being kidnapped by narcos for hostage money.

I would rather gaijin max.

i wish i was good at league

Depends on what kind of dancing you want to learn really.