Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Need to talk about my future condo

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Really can’t wait. Should be late spring to early summer that I get with a realtor and actually start looking. It’s going to be such lifefuel again having my own space and quietness.

I’ve made a short list of must haves and a list of preferences but not a must.

still need to continue to be frugal and save as much down payment as possible. In the meantime I will slowly start to pack up my stuff and throw a lot of stuff out I don’t use.

one important things is that I will not tell any family or friends until I have signed the paperwork and have the keys in my hand and a moving date. Don’t really mind friends knowing, but WILL NOT tell anyone in my family because what’s the point? It’s not like any of them know anything and can give me any kind of help. At most they would just criticize. And not like any of them will be giving me any money for a down payment, speaking of which; when my sister bought a house I’m pretty sure my parents gave her 10k. Guess what I’m getting...correct! Zero.

Its good plan. I can only dream about it.

You're living my dream boyo, all the best with getting somewhat less annoying neighbours too.

Such a freeing experience being able to move away from my parents, I took the first chance i could.

Nice. I live in a fucking dump

Do you have a lot of privacy in condos, or is it like apartments where you can hear the neighbors fucking and everybody's an asshole who files complaints over trivial bullshit?

Do you have a lot of privacy in condos, or is it like apartments where you can hear the neighbors fucking and everybody's an asshole who files complaints over trivial bullshit?
It’s like apartments. Maybe a little more civilized since people own their units and are not renters.

Ask your parents why they give your sister money but not you

the isolation will kill you

GL with your mortgage goals of 2021, op. Also, avoid HOAs and/or condo associations.

the isolation will kill you
Lol no.
GL with your mortgage goals of 2021, op. Also, avoid HOAs and/or condo associations.
Impossible with a condo. The key is to make sure how much and make sure that covers utilities such as garbage and water. I used to work for a HOA that specialized in condos so I know a lot about them.