Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Need uncucked therapy to get motivation for doing right things

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All what did today was posting some pictures in fb dating groups, no likes from cute young girls received. Now feel motivation for going to bed. but is 14:39. So help would be therapy to raise fighting spirit and search for cute adorable waifus more. But not cucked one, "motivating" to move and work, so to be taxpaying slave of this degenerate society where everything is just for femoids and chads

Meguminpavargo

Join the military.

You can't be motivated in a world looking to unmotivate you.

I wish I had therapy with a cute young white girl constantly saying she loves me, that everything is ok now because she'll always be by my side, saying she'll reward me in various amazing ways if I do the things I need to do to achieve my dreams and goals, cuddling for ours after passionate sex, etc. That would do wonders for my mind and multiply my motivation by 100.

over for you nigga

eat 36 eggs a day I gurantee you will not need or want therapy

Tbh stop caring. It's an endless exercise in futility. Why try when there's no prize to be won. Why risk for no reward. Just do what you want regardless of that feeling. That's what I do

Tbh stop caring. It's an endless exercise in futility. Why try when there's no prize to be won. Why risk for no reward. Just do what you want regardless of that feeling. That's what I do
Want cute adorable loli waifu of culture