Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Needing a job in order to attract women is a load of baloney.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, needing a job in order to attract women is a load of baloney and I will explain why.

The problem isn’t to do with not having a job, the problem is that women’s standards are high as fuck to the point where autism and not being Chad are both a pussy drier to women unless you’re just lucky plus there are plenty of men with girlfriends while not having a job in the mix.

You may see women saying that they refuse to be in a relationship with men who don’t have a job, want to know why? Because it’s the money them types of women are after, not the man so if a woman is refusing to be in relationships with men without jobs then she is gold digging so don’t bother getting a job just to attract women because it won’t work, it’s the money they will want, not you, huge difference so if you get a job, work for yourself just to make money for YOU, not in an attempt to attract women unless you’re fine with being in a betabux relationship and getting gold digged.

If you get a job or have a job, don’t go around talking about your job because you may attract gold diggers, the only people you should talk about your job to for whatever reason you want to talk about your job, is to other men and that is it.

Last edited:
Society is doomed.

My response to Society:
RainerNLM

if chad was homeless, he'd still get laid

When I used to be a janitor, there was a 6/10 female dating a guy who was unemployed.

She would always "complain" about his lack of a job yet continued giving him pussy. Was pure ragefuel hearing that.

Most slaying college chads legit might have $800 in their bank account and nothing more. The little else they make all goes on paying off their dodge charger or some shit, if they even have a car

Like the topic title says, needing a job in order to attract women is a load of baloney and I will explain why.

The problem isn’t to do with not having a job, the problem is that women’s standards are high as fuck to the point where autism and not being Chad are both a pussy drier to women unless you’re just lucky plus there are plenty of men with girlfriends while not having a job in the mix.

You may see women saying that they refuse to be in a relationship with men who don’t have a job, want to know why? Because it’s the money them types of women are after, not the man so if a woman is refusing to be in relationships with men without jobs then she is gold digging so don’t bother getting a job just to attract women because it won’t work, it’s the money they will want, not you, huge difference so if you get a job, work for yourself just to make money for YOU, not in an attempt to attract women unless you’re fine with being in a betabux relationship and getting gold digged.

If you get a job or have a job, don’t go around talking about your job because you may attract gold diggers, the only people you should talk about your job to for whatever reason you want to talk about your job, is to other men and that is it.
Indeed

When I used to be a janitor, there was a 6/10 female dating a guy who was unemployed.

She would always "complain" about his lack of a job yet continued giving him pussy. Was pure ragefuel hearing that.
When foids complain about their bf they mean they wish that their Chad bf has the qualities of an ugly beta orbitters

In my school there was a guy who was a complete loser in life but had good looks. He lost his v-card at 13. He had no job, was living in a small apartment with his mom and his siblings, no intelligence whatsoever, no job, nothing. A complete bum. And guess what he's still slaying working as a security guard.

Get me off this clown ride

In my school there was a guy who was a complete loser in life but had good looks. He lost his v-card at 13. He had no job, was living in a small apartment with his mom and his siblings, no intelligence whatsoever, no job, nothing. A complete bum. And guess what he's still slaying working as a security guard.

Just be Chad and have a tutorial mode life.

I have a job, where the fuck is my gf?

Its actually spelled bologna inkwell

It is very telling that men have no such expectations for women looking at studies that survey that question. Women care way way more about male education level and income than men do regarding women.

the only women who want a man with a job are the ones that are older than college age, AKA used up cougar whores

I have one and I agree. I don't work at Pierce & Pierce though so I'm not a good gold digger target

Of course it is, I've always been employed but it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference to me

It's just wage slaver propaganda.

Chads dont need money to get girls. If anything, girls are like their ATMs they withdraw cash from.

I’ve been working for 12 years flat in stem field. I have a net worth of 1million and yet I’m a 34 year old virgin.

this is the main point

the only thing the herr derr job bro job is god bro, job is dog bro job get women bro, is attracting the minority of purely gold digging HOES.
Missing the whole pointdexter that jeremy meeks didnt work one week, and chads on benefits get women and are held in infinitely higher esteem by almost all women, than almost all men even status maxxed millionaires

I’ve been working for 12 years flat in stem field. I have a net worth of 1million and yet I’m a 34 year old virgin.
Surely you can get a poor quality gf with that kinda wealth

Tbh. I was incel before wageslavin and when i found job nothing changed

Society is doomed.

My response to Society:
RainerNLM

we will have the last laugh , after all these retards decline themselfs . sure you will be subject to it aswell
but you where aware of it all the time.

Saw a guy on the bus today, married to a land whale and four feral kids running amok. He looked like he wanted to die. He would slave away at work all day to come home to that shit. Perhaps being alone and childless isn’t so bad after all. Any reality can be a hell.

Saw a guy on the bus today, married to a land whale and four feral kids running amok. He looked like he wanted to die. He would slave away at work all day to come home to that shit. Perhaps being alone and childless isn’t so bad after all. Any reality can be a hell.
His mistake was getting married. If there's one thing I do agree with MGTOW on it's not to get married.

The Jobpill is brutal when you are a wagecuck busting your ass and you hear your female co-workers giving prime pussy to their unemployed boyfriend who stays home with his loving family and plays xbox all day.

no job, working as a security guard?

no job, working as a security guard?
I was talking when he was younger. Ages 13-22 or so. He's working NOW as a security guard which is not a high paying job lol.
I was in STEM for 6 years before I dropped out to NEETmaxx. It doesn't enhance your chances. STEM is full of ricecels; and they girls there are chad only despite being disgusting looking.

Last edited:
He's working NOW as a security guard which is not a high paying job lol
All security guards here are tall, fit, good-looking men only. With my height I can't even be a security guard and even if I was average height, my face would be too ugly for anyone to hire me, when they receive so many applications per 1 opening. This security guard is a new profession here; before the migration waves they were not needed.
I dropped out last year after finishing my bachelor's. I started at 19, got a job as a math/CS tutor at first, and then found a job at the local uni where I worked until last year.

parents, grandma, and ssi
What is "ssi"?

I didn't have a job and I lacked women
I got a job now I still don't have women
Where is the vagina that soyciety promised me

I didn't have a job and I lacked women
I got a job now I still don't have women
Where is the vagina that soyciety promised me
No clue but I would rather be left alone than a woman want me just for the money.

wagies still falling for shlomo's propaganda in 2021 :feelskek: no money for your face

Of course it's bullshit

Young foids in particular don't give two shits about your money, especially if they're from rich families themselves.

Money doesn't make anyone attractive, it makes people attracted to the money, not to the person.

i like your avi, reminds me when i used to play mario 64 on the ds as yoshi

Lots of deadbeats, inmates, and recent parolees have relationships despite having no stable (or any) job. What they have that we don't is enough aesthetic cache.