Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Needing any form of medication = incel trait.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Mention "meds" to normies and they'll look at you like you've got two heads.

Of course, foids ruled out, completely fine for them to take antidepressants.

I used to take, exercising and lowering crabs really helps tbh and I stopped taking
lost like 4kg-5kg as well, my face still isn't fixed though

Lmaoo this is so true

I don't take jewpills and I have never been prescribed any

i never took any (((pills))) for my mental health

@Emba did you take any (((pills))) ?
I could get pain killers but they ware off fast for me. So i would have to beg for new ones... I got tired of it and became an alcoholic instead.

Tired of being poor i made my own. After getting skill via a summer job as a bootleg shiner...

Then my hunting dog died ('yotes)) got him) when i was too drunk to help him. So i quit.

Now i live in pain. But it's obtuse pain and not acute anymore. So i endure it.
×+×
All that happened many years ago. It's not so bad. I'm just glad i have a garden.

Last edited:
i find the opposite to be true, since the past decade, mental illnesses has become quirky and cute that being on meds separates you from the phonies and what not. it's why when normies and whores are actually confronted with real mental health issues, they squirm and get angry

i've always rejected any medication they offered me because i've found the concept of these pills to be pure fucking bullshit.

i find the opposite to be true, since the past decade, mental illnesses has become quirky and cute that being on meds separates you from the phonies and what not. it's why when normies and whores are actually confronted with real mental health issues, they squirm and get angry

i've always rejected any medication they offered me because i've found the concept of these pills to be pure fucking bullshit.
Those are just attention whores, they don't know shit about real mental issues

I have been prescribed jewpills but I'm never taking them. No pills for my face and height, I need to change my entire fucking skeleton, pills aint gonna do jack

Those are just attention whores, they don't know shit about real mental issues
that is what i said. when confronted with real mental illness, they either respond negatively or panic
that's the world we live and those are the people who we unfortunately share it with.

brutal truth. I have take shit ton of jewpills daily. I take vitamin d, NAC, omega 3, multivitamin, copper, probiotic, creatine, acetaminophen as well. Some days i have go further and take ashwaganda, melatonin, Ritalin. Just lol

brutal truth. I have take shit ton of jewpills daily. I take vitamin d, NAC, omega 3, multivitamin, copper, probiotic, creatine, acetaminophen as well. Some days i have go further and take ashwaganda, melatonin, Ritalin. Just lol

standard normie vitamins that probably don't do jack shit

those aren't jewpills aside from ritalin

standard normie vitamins that probably don't do jack shit

those aren't jewpills aside from ritalin
that's true, most of my pills are for health purposes. But the vitamin d i have had a deficiency diagnosed, and the acetaminophen and NAC i use for headaches.

Are pills any good?

I have like 30 bottles of unused pills in some cabinet somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back