Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy needsolution vs lux

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

lel

• needsolution

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • lux

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
who will reach 10k posts first? place your bets nyao!!!

i was rooting for @Lux at first cus I like underdogs but hes necroing threads and spamming hard lel. although @needsolution is only 43 kg he could defo put up a fight if he tried tbhhhhhhh

just lol @ this necroposting btw
Wwww

im too weak
he is so powerful, mogs me

43kg is death

Lux will get banned for spam sooner or later. I haven't seen him make his own post even once. All he does is quotes people.

Tfw both are caged before reaching 10k

@Insomniac will use his (((connections))) to get them banned before they prove a challenge to him

Prob needsolution. He’s more than halfway there

Tfw both are caged before reaching 10k
let's see, people keep telling me it since weeks
only reason of this is ban of sniffles who got ban for alt and skipping ban

my first posts are of quality and no one paid attention to them, this is why i quote now

my first posts are of quality and no one paid attention to them, this is why i quote now
Dont quote too much

Success to victory is necrobumping my old posts about lolis and hating ugly femorloids

I don't even care about your low-effort posting, just don't fill the first page with old threads.

just lol at redundant bravados against me

Kys if you think i made all those posts by just quoting others

ps: if u did it by quoting others i would respect u more coz its big achivement

just lol at redundant bravados against me
are you a larping foid? drop the victim complex retard we only asked you to stop necrobumping threads. i hope @needsolution crushes your skull with his bare hands

are you a larping foid? drop the victim complex retard we only asked you to stop necrobumping threads. i hope @needsolution crushes your skull with his bare hands
"crushes you skull" chads.co?
I was not offensive to any of you and why so much hate? I'm no longer necroposting, there's no reason enough to assiduously criticize me like that; Will you leave me postmaxx?

"crushes you skull" chads.co?
I was not offensive to any of you and why so much hate? I'm no longer necroposting, there's no reason enough to assiduously criticize me like that; Will you leave me postmaxx?
That was a bit much tbh.

only some want only postmaxx themselves, and apart from necroposting, I did nothing wrong to anyone
Stop quoting people so much and you should be fine man.

Stop quoting people so much and you should be fine man.
some simply quote posts compulsively and receive no reprimand or hatred from other users; Moreover, when I post something useful and intelligent it has no appreciation; i want postmaxx but i can't apparently; that's unfair, it's not a sound and rational attitude, are simply bravados

i woke up with a lot of alerts from both :feelzez:

some simply quote posts compulsively and receive no reprimand or hatred from other users; Moreover, when I post something useful and intelligent it has no appreciation; i want postmaxx but i can't apparently; that's unfair, it's not a sound and rational attitude
If you don't necropost anymore, we can be friends

only some want only postmaxx themselves, and apart from necroposting, I did nothing wrong to anyone
Why do you quote tho? I dont get it, you are not gonna get a positive reaction from spamming.

I just like the extra notifications tbqh

some simply quote posts compulsively and receive no reprimand or hatred from other users; Moreover, when I post something useful and intelligent it has no appreciation; i want postmaxx but i can't apparently; that's unfair, it's not a sound and rational attitude, are simply bravados
Yeah but most users that do that aren't new, so no one gives a shit.

Mismatch @needsolution's powerlevel is over 6000.

Yeah but most users that do that aren't new, so no one gives a shit.
that's right, it's a matter of status, I knew
Why do you quote tho? I dont get it, you are not gonna get a positive reaction from spamming.
i am "postmaxxing", spamming is putting random things in threads (For this there are verbal warnings); but others can spam. after all it's a matter of status

Last edited: