Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy needsolution vs lux

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

lel

• needsolution

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • lux

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
i am postmaxxing, spamming is putting random things in threads (For this there are verbal warnings); but they can. after all it's a matter of status
i mean, adding nothing = quoting
You can quote without saying anything, thats ok sometimes in a thread you can detect similar replies to yours and simple quoting by adding nothing to show that you are thinking like that user/showing that you agree. But you do it for ''postmaxx'' ing.
In your comment you literally admitted that you are spamming.

i mean, adding nothing = quoting
You can quote without saying anything, thats ok sometimes in a thread you can detect similar replies to yours and simple quoting by adding nothing to show that you are thinking like that user/showing that you agree. But you do it for ''postmaxx'' ing.
In your comment you literally admitted that you are spamming.
Again, if others do the exact same thing, it is considered "postmaxx" because they are older in this forum; And how do you know I sometimes quote because I meant the exact same thing? So far, apart from necroposting, no criticism of my actions seems justified; and also, I didn't attack anyone, I don't know why so much commotion and reprisal

Again, if others do the exact same thing, it is considered "postmaxx" because they are older in this forum; And how do you know I sometimes quote because I meant the exact same thing? So far, apart from necroposting, no criticism of my actions seems justified; and also, I didn't attack anyone, I don't know why so much commotion and reprisal

LSM reigns supreme everywhere.
You are averaging 100 posts per day tbh, I wouldn't worry.
Darker than Black Avi raises your notoriety.
yes; It's funny to see proud incels bothering about nothing and using bravado to assert themselves; but in fact LSM is something I should have expected for this forum as usual: At least the unnecessary splurge is laughable and having a darker than black avi contributed to it

Necroing threads is pretty based ngl

low post count = truecel (can't handle social interactions even on forums)

Well, I think we know who's going to be the winner here...

Over for VScels

I have a feeling that this life is just a tangent, in a simple manner; the competition, the desire to be validated, looking for a way to get people to worship you, seeking infamy or uneeded praise (not worthy of appreciation whatsoever), the constant and nonsensical battle of egos, clashing sides, perspectives combined and turned into a reality (collective), all of these can be surpassed. What matters is reaching the goal, a old and passed hype is nothing but rambling, lost, things always ends up in drivel.