Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy needsolution you little rat

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
i browse the time online leaderboards frequently and cant help but notice that chadsolution has been overtaking people despite not posting on the forum at all. so i decided to do a little experiment

chadsolution was "last seen" on 1:06 pm, despite not posting at all, he also wasnt viewing any thread in particular

i checked up on him later

20 minutes has passed, yet chadsolution was still detected as having been on the forum a moment ago. again, he wasnt posting and was not viewing any thread in particular

think about it: would our forum's #1 postmaxxer, browse the forum casually without making a single post?

to confirm my suspicions i messaged him on discord
Wwa

atleast 30 minutes has passed from the moment that i messaged him, to my dismay there was no reply

using this data we can safely conclude that chadsolution is likely to be using a bot to refresh the page in order to farm time spent online. which is not very sportsman-like of him at all. in my humble opinion, @needsolution should to be sent to the gulag to repent for his sins tbh

He's not using a bot, he's just browsing. The guy is here 24/7

He's not using a bot, he's just browsing. The guy is here 24/7
he would be posting too if that was the case. ive checked multiple times and he wasnt on any particular thread so hes literally just sitting in the landing page. it is also 6 am in Poland lol

he would be posting too if that was the case. ive checked multiple times and he wasnt on any particular thread so hes literally just sitting in the landing page. it is also 6 am in Poland lol
There are other things to do on the internet. I usually leave this forum open when I'm browsing other things.

There are other things to do on the internet. I usually leave this forum open when I'm browsing other things.
if he was doing that then it his online status wouldnt be refreshing every single minute at the exact timing. its obviously a bot with an interval timer. you can see for yourself if you domt believe me

Chadsoultion must only know this one site.

Yes bro he told me he is using site clicker (auto clicker?) :feelsrope:

didnt read a single word

I couldn't even reach top 5. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Thanks for writing this out but I wont read.

He has an impulsive disorder which causes him to post in every thread he lays his eyes on without reading anything.
lel

First of all im not sitting on discord 24/7, only when im using PC and u know well that im rarely visiting it. Second i unlocked my last activity and u can make rore observations that im watching different threads, third its my common trait that im posting during day in Europe, at evening i just lurk and Everyone can notice it, fourth keep crying for me and my hours.

First of all im not sitting on discord 24/7, only when im using PC and u know well that im rarely visiting it. Second i unlocked my last activity and u can make rore observations that im watching different threads, third its my common trait that im posting during day in Europe, at evening i just lurk and Everyone can notice it, fourth keep crying for me and my hours.
Yes bro he told me he is using site clicker (auto clicker?) :feelsrope:
little rascal

It's over for refreshinghomepage-cels, Chadpp183 has canceled you.

Keep Crying for him