Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEET Straregy

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
(1): Say no to your parents and refuse to work

(2): Buy 2 packs of cigarettes and 1 liter of alcohol and some junk food everyday and consoom them for a very early death.

(3): If your parents are concerned about your health go to (1)

(4): If your parents are not concerned rope or go eat a naCHO.

I'm frequently conscious of my heart because I smoke half a pack a day, and I have poor diet so having something wrong with the workings of my heart makes me aware that I don't have long to live if I have increase the unhealthiness of my lifestyle. Funfact: Loneliness can be unhealthy as much as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
After all, having a dead end wagie unskilled laborcuck can help me die automatically in my early 30s, as of now I'm in my mid 20s.

:feelskek: gonna stop you right there man. This is not possible for 80% of incels
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Damn, should I feel lucky I've been living the dream life for several years.
Living the dream 4 pm 4a m lam oh how i 14168497

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Damn, should I feel lucky I've been living the dream life for several years.
View attachment 255673
good work brocel! do everything you can to maintain your position as a NEET. right now I'm getting CERB but if I was working then I'd rather my taxes go to fellow incels than foid leeches.

Wish i can neetmaxx tbh

I tried working, but I simply can't do it.
I will neetmaxx very soon.

my parents would kick me at step 1

I’m fine. I don’t need to do this to neet.

That's what i do tbh but i think it will come to an end soon

Loneliness can be unhealthy as much as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
Provide biomedical justification for that claim in the form of peer reviewed studies with chemical analysis or GTFO.