Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NEETAndTidy HATE thread

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
In this thread explain why you hate me?

NO POSITIVITY ALLOUD. ONLY HATE. TOWARDS ME.

I love @NEETAndTidy

I cant stand your previous avi

NEETAndTidy? More like NASTYAndDirty

That’s the best I can do. Pitiful tbh.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO THINGS THAT DO NOT EXIST, EVEN IF YOU MAKE FUN OF IT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

NEETAndTidy? hah. more like. EmployedAndUnkempt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (((femcels))) are fake and propegated by (((them)))
Seriously though, why aren't you streaming any horror movies these week?! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I don't like your Tatsumaki avi when you could have a superior Fubuki one

Seriously though, why aren't you streaming any horror movies these week?! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Well I was gonna stream one but it didnt mix with the other movie properly. Beetlejuice is a horror comedy tho technically

Such a cool guy. Keep pushing through, man.

NEET’s birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Well I was gonna stream one but it didnt mix with the other movie properly. Beetlejuice is a horror comedy tho technically

I just watched a horror/comedy. Zombieland. Highly recommended, some bluepilled stuff here and there but a fun watch regardless.

Such a cool guy. Keep pushing through, man.
:feelswhat:
I just watched a horror/comedy. Zombieland. Highly recommended, some bluepilled stuff here and there but a fun watch regardless.
Thatcwas a good movie. Bill Murray was great in it.

If youve never seen Beetlejuice youd like it. Light horror with good comedy. Great cast and director

n33t&tidy? more like cuckandcucky. 00000000hhhhhhhhhhh

You’re a the most twisted member here, at least that’s what BasedShillman tells me

You’re a the most twisted member here, at least that’s what BasedShillman tells me
That still sticks with me as my most major accomplishment as an incel

NEET is so ugly that he could scare the shit out of a toilet.

I’m so sorry bro.

That still sticks with me as my most major accomplishment as an incel
I’ll never forget it :feelskek: He talked about you as if you were some shadowy mastermind

It was that flower child talk. He assumed I was the next Charlie Manson
Sometimes I wish he’d come back just so I could laugh at the misinformation he spreads about us

Sometimes I wish he’d come back just so I could laugh at the misinformation he spreads about us
Ever since his money vanished he stopped caring about us.. weird cause he "wanted to help us"

Ever since his money vanished he stopped caring about us.. weird cause he "wanted to help us"
Right, he was really milking this place for all it was worth and went complete sellout once the sub count started taking off. I’m glad the domain change shook up his game plan

He was demonized if i remember correctly. But yeah he took off when the money did
Oh yeah, in fact he had to rename most of his videos and change the thumbnails as well. It was only about the views, subs, and the ad revenue at the end of the day

Kill yourself @NEETAndTidy

bro stop necrobumping these old threads
do you want to get banned?
My fellow African American we are both potatoes
Also the rules are arbitrary necrobumps. This is fine because lots of people hating NEET at the moment

My fellow African American we are both potatoes
Also the rules are arbitrary necrobumps. This is fine because lots of people hating NEET at the moment
I see. Sorry, I didn't know.

I hate faggots with anime avatars