Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NEETandTidy Hm thread

I thought this forum was for blackpilled normies. The rules allow for these kinds of users...

https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

• Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum.

I thought this forum was for blackpilled normies. The rules allow for these kinds of users...

• Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum.
Normie≠transfucker
The reason he was banned, though, was because he LARPed about it.

He was telling half-truths. You can unravel the truth by matching the elements in his lies.

No, this forum is for incels. The blackpilled normie rule only means that the mods are not all-knowing and can't ban normie LARPers. This is why everyone on this forum is supposed to pass as an incel and you can't come here saying how you are a blackpilled normie. To sum it up, they can only stay here until they are discovered.

No, this forum is for incels. The blackpilled normie rule only means that the mods are not all-knowing and can't ban normie LARPers. This is why everyone on this forum is supposed to pass as an incel and you can't come here saying how you are a blackpilled normie. To sum it up, they can only stay here until they are discovered.

Can we confirm this with the mods? I know you can't announce your ascension here on Incels.co, because that's bragging. But can you not ascend at all?

Guys,
The boyfriend is a tranny, so suicide is definitely on the horizon.
You think Neet will rope with him when the time comes?

Guys,
The boyfriend is a tranny, so suicide is definitely on the horizon.
You think Neet will rope with him when the time comes?
maybe. would u attack them if u met them irl for lying to u?

Can we confirm this with the mods? I know you can't announce your ascension here on Incels.co, because that's bragging. But can you not ascend at all?
I am pretty sure that they said that themselves but I can't find the thread anymore.

It’s over for neetandtranny