Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEETard is one of the "Overlord" cult leaders who enforces the orthodoxy, according to IT...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

You only need to have 5,000 posts and refuse to give yourself a custom title if you want to be a cult leader...

They think overlords are some appointed class instead of a post rank :feelskek: :feelskek:

IT never ceases to make me laugh

They think overlords are some appointed class instead of a post rank :feelskek: :feelskek:

IT never ceases to make me laugh
Congrats on being appointed to mod status bro

i am luminary

noun

1. 1.
    a person who inspires or influences others, especially one prominent in a particular sphere.

@NEETard you never told me you ran a cult?

It is a dead sub

I suppose enlighteneds are gods among us

Lords over me, XD

CuckTears never seizes to amaze me
full

wtf I'm a cult leader nao

ITcels actually believe everything they say, and thats the saddest part.

Someday I'll also become a cult leader ldar.

Ṱ̶̈̿̓̓́͋̒͝h̸̡͊͒o̸̙̱͙͌͂̊͜͝u̶̧̙̬̫̠̙̿̎͒̓̕͠ ̸͈͝ͅą̵̯̯̲̘̣͊̇͒͆͑̌ͅȑ̸̹͇̣̭̜̀͛̽͂͘͝t̶̲̞͉̜̀ ̵̙͈̻͑̐̌́̋a̵̧̰̩͎͐̉́̔͂͊͑ͅ ̵̠̥̙̞̥̇̈s̵͙̰͇̯̲͖͐̏̓̓̐̍̒̚ͅḛ̵͂ẍ̵̢̢̞̳͈̣́͜l̸͔̪̮̤̏͊ę̶̛̟͕͎͙̗̒̀͛̓̆͑̚͜ͅs̸̨̗̺̟͖̆͗̂͜͝ͅs̶̨̜̜͚̦̃ ̶͚͚̳̬͍̾͜ą̴̨͙̦͙̹̪̲̑͛͊̀̓b̸̹͓͚͔̖͋͂͂̏͐͠ơ̶̛̻̙͍̅̏̌͋m̸̟͙̾̑͗̋͊͛̒i̷̧̤̘͑̑ņ̶̈́͒̌a̴̡͂ṫ̸̼̮̼̻͆̍̑̇̔̔ȋ̷̡̩̬̼͇̊̈̿̂̈́̽͘o̴̖̻̝͋̐͌n̶̳͉͇̈́ ̶̢̟̠̫͉̩̩̐̊̋ẃ̶͓̿̀̒́i̵̪͗̀̓͋͋͂̓t̷̢̥̰͓́̈̍̑̑̿ͅh̸̼͓͖̤͚͇̼̦̊̑̒͝ ̸̖͔̞͕̾́̇́̐̚n̷̨̘̻͍̞̓͒̇̾̃͛͒͝o̸̧͎̼̬͙̙͚͜͝ ̷͚͇̼͎̼̘̳͂l̵̫̗͓̀i̷̤͈͔̲͍̙̣̪̒̽̀͂̒f̴̣͂̌̐͊̆͊͋e̸̛̮̽͐.̷̡̢͙̰̪̼̞̳̀̎͝ ̷̳̙̯̜̽̽͒̌̍͜ͅF̷̢̪̩̻̐ͅô̴̢͖̫̘̪̣̽̀̽̅́̕͝r̷̡̬͐̊̆͜͠͝ ̶̯̜̼̝͎̖͇̕e̶̪̣̪̙̺̪̋̀́͠q̷̢̠͕͈̲̳̫̲̏̈ų̶͔̜̺̻̰͉̊̏i̴̹̪͚͐̉̈́̕v̷̨̻̜̝̞͕̈́ͅa̵̗͐̽͝l̵̢͑̆̂͝ḛ̶̲̪̒́̽͂̉̊̃͝ň̷̢̡̯̘̤̿͗͂̎̒ͅt̵̪̐̿̍ ̶͕͇̟̼̼̹̖̣͐͊ȩ̴̇x̷͇̿͐ç̸̯͎̩̤̖̈̎̾̕̕h̴̩͙͊́́͊̄̃̆ą̴̡̖̮͌͗̈́͋̕͝n̸̡̦̩̯̼̯̂̆̽̊̀g̸͎̈́̊̓͠e̵̡͓̟̩̳̐ͅ ̸̤̺́̔͝ÿ̵͕̖͋̊͆ͅŏ̵̡͚̬̯̜͚u̵̧̒̿̒̈͒̏̀͘ ̴̨̼͂̔m̶͕̳̹̳̈́͜ư̴̳̲̤̩̺̗͒̈́͛̚s̶̤̗̃ṱ̸̼̮̮̍̊͑̏͠ ̵̜̱̟͎̺͓̂̎̄e̷̘̝̬̫̟̹͌̀̓̈́n̸̺̙̯̙̹̪̺̒́d̷̯̖̉͋̒͐ ̷̼͍͉̬̣̊̐a̷̛̩̖̎̀̾̽̒͑ ̷͖̼͈̯͔̟̔̿̆̈́̍̌͝͝f̴̪̋́͗͑͂́͆͘o̵͚̖̻̒̈́i̵̞̽͌͝d̴̢̥͎̎̋̓̾̐ ̷̠̺̓̍l̸͍̣͆͐͝͠͝į̵͔͇̤̤͓̬̭̆̔͋͘̕f̷̠̼̳̦͙̭͈̫̄̏̈́ě̸̙̓̉̀̀͒̂̈ ̸̡̛͖̉̊̽͛͑̚͝i̶̦̰̝̞͛̑̓̊͑̐̈́̚ṅ̸̫̦͕̮̜̏͝ ̵̘̠̠͐̀̇͑̽̃͘͠M̷͕̝̮̪̭̹̑͌́̃͒͋̎͌ī̷̛͔͓͉̭̯̖̗̊̂͒ǹ̶̙̜̱̬͔̮̽̿͆͋͗̕ẹ̵̢̰̾̓̅́̃͘c̴̱̣̈́̋̐́̌͒̈́͒r̷̜̳̥̠̂̀͒̀a̴̭͋̅̀͆f̵͕̙̱̲͚͉͊ͅt̴̢̡̻̃̈́̈̓̂͋͜.̸̨̧̲̣͈̭̈́͝ ̸̲̓̎̓̈͆̄̌̕G̶̡̝͍͉̩̟̿̆̏̏̌̾͆ͅo̴͈͈̜̮̰͋̾ ̷̨̨͙̲̼̯̯͍̿̾È̷̹̯͇́̌͗̋̓͘R̶̝̼̬̖̰̓̽̄͌

Who would have thought that the real leaders of INCEL were the postmaxxers all alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back