Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

neetcel trait : you don't even know what the fucking day it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
Since you humanly don't exist and have no chores,works or people to meet your very brain discards the ability to discern if it is thursday or monday.Same with the day of the month.I barely know we are in late september.Tales tell of a legendary incel that after years of LDARing started asking people around what year it was and eventually he was mistaken for a time traveller by a sci-fi femoid fan that when realized he was just a fucking hermitcel meetoed him for sexual harrassment.

yeah just rope maxx its only solution

every day feels identical

time just flows meaninglessly

Yes every day you repeat "the same futility" as nosferat
ucels would say.The only days that feel "different" is when some bad shit happens/you get hurt etc.Basically if it was not for mental/physical at least we could enjoy the serenity of rottingness but hey the universe was not satisfied with crippling your life with utter solitude and dehumanization.

Tales tell of a legendary incel that after years of LDARing started asking people around what year it was and eventually he was mistaken for a time traveller by a sci-fi femoid fan that when realized he was just a fucking hermitcel meetoed him for sexual harrassment.
yeah that was me

Can’t relate :lul:
Wagecucking rn at McDonald’s where you have to know your timing based on schedule

SGD7 or USD5 an hour for 8 hours.
mostly foid coworkers +++

Ya normies are excited about holidays, I 9/10 times don't even know its a holiday until the day before when at work I hear someone say to another co-worker 'see you Monday', when its a Thursday.

Every week is the same for me. Monday-Friday I work in my office 8:30-4:30. I don't eat lunch at work or go out for lunch.

Then I go home and go on the computer. On the weekends I go on the computer.

I work and I still don't know what day it is (except day of the week).