Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETCELS, keep being NEET if you want, you dont owe anything to society as society has not provided you your needs

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I honestly don't blame any NEET's here for deciding to become neets full time. Alot of men's motivation to do things in life like getting a job or working out in the gym is so that they can improve their own smv and lms in order to attract a woman into their lives. Once you can't do that what other motivation in your life will you have to finish a uni degree or to a get job?.

Yes you can find short term copes when you have the financial freedoms, like play video games or being able to travel to third world countries like Colombia and Thailand where there is a booming sex tourism industry and you can bang hookers for dirt cheap in those countries but that in the long run will never fill your void of having a girlfriend or wife next to you.

I wish I could afford to be neet

many of the NEETs here actually want to work. and a wagecel like me would give everything to NEET. if i had to choose GF or free NEETbux i would choose the later

I have to admit, I get paid around 700 pound a month for being a neet and that doesn't even include rent on my flat

NEET is Neat.

not everyone here has rich daddy family. if i don't find a job within few weeks I'll homeless dying of starvation (3rd world)

mentions you tbh

Neet is free neet is cool, need is free from work and school.

But of course it have major downside down the road.

I wish I could afford to be neet
Agreed

But society owes us shit hence why we have societys to begin with too make life easier for men and to make societys grow but no ((())) have ruined all of it now we are expected to slave away for no benifits its a sick joke and people wonder why society is collapsing
Give it 5 to 10 years to see the disaster that they have created

I hate being a NEET at this point. I'd much rather work or be in education system or be in training.

I wish I’ll be NEET, work must be boring

I don't think anyone here has decided to be a neet lol
I did.
Agreed

But society owes us shit hence why we have societys to begin with too make life easier for men and to make societys grow but no ((())) have ruined all of it now we are expected to slave away for no benifits its a sick joke and people wonder why society is collapsing
Give it 5 to 10 years to see the disaster that they have created