NEETcels who mooch off their parents, what are you gonna do when your parents expire?

NEETcels who mooch off their parents, what are you gonna do when your parents expire?

• Rope

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Cope

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Buy real estate on Jupiter

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
22d 16h 48m
MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 2h 50m
Your country is cheaper than Jupiter.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 18h 48m
I'd imagine rope is the best answer, cause they will be basically unemployable in the future, being older with no work experience or education. And competition for jobs is only getting fiercer.

Zettacel

Zettacel

KD6-3.7
★★★★★
68d 5h 57m
Buy real estate on Jupiter.

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
Die of sadness.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
7d 11h 42m
Spend all my savings, live off credit cards until I can declare bankruptcy and do it all again.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Visionary
20d 14h 34m
i would be rich

orchis

orchis

Adrift
★★★★★
44d 1h 27m
Hopefully I wouldn’t be a NEET by then.

P

Pumkin

Legend
★★★
11d 15h 13m
i'm not a NEET but im very poor with a low paying job and i live with my Mom. she handles 99% of the bills and makes a lot more than i do so i figure this question can apply to me as well.

when she dies im thinking of enjoying myself and grieve for a month or two until rent is due. i think me and my mom had this discussion years ago and she said her work will leave me like $20k-30k when she dies for funeral costs. i figure i'll just use that money to pay rent and live decently for around a year until the money runs out. i don't make enough to live on my own so when that happens just commit some crime and go to jail. have the government take care of me for the rest of my life. and tbh i dont ever actually have to really do a crime. i can just threaten to do something online and since i'm an incel with a history of incel posts it will be treated as terrorism and i'll get sent to jail right away. I'm quite sure getting sent to prison for terroristic threats to the USA is pretty high-status in prison among the inmates and i shall be treated as a leader and badass of sorts.

Inkler_Spotted

Inkler_Spotted

Angry wagecuck
-
4d 8h 1m
I fucking wish my parents let me do this shit so I wouldn't have to wagecuck, y'all are lucky asf :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: