Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETcels who mooch off their parents, what are you gonna do when your parents expire?

NEETcels who mooch off their parents, what are you gonna do when your parents expire?

• Rope

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Cope

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Buy real estate on Jupiter

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Your country is cheaper than Jupiter.

I'd imagine rope is the best answer, cause they will be basically unemployable in the future, being older with no work experience or education. And competition for jobs is only getting fiercer.

Buy real estate on Jupiter.

Die of sadness.

Spend all my savings, live off credit cards until I can declare bankruptcy and do it all again.

i would be rich

Hopefully I wouldn’t be a NEET by then.

i'm not a NEET but im very poor with a low paying job and i live with my Mom. she handles 99% of the bills and makes a lot more than i do so i figure this question can apply to me as well.

when she dies im thinking of enjoying myself and grieve for a month or two until rent is due. i think me and my mom had this discussion years ago and she said her work will leave me like $20k-30k when she dies for funeral costs. i figure i'll just use that money to pay rent and live decently for around a year until the money runs out. i don't make enough to live on my own so when that happens just commit some crime and go to jail. have the government take care of me for the rest of my life. and tbh i dont ever actually have to really do a crime. i can just threaten to do something online and since i'm an incel with a history of incel posts it will be treated as terrorism and i'll get sent to jail right away. I'm quite sure getting sent to prison for terroristic threats to the USA is pretty high-status in prison among the inmates and i shall be treated as a leader and badass of sorts.

I fucking wish my parents let me do this shit so I wouldn't have to wagecuck, y'all are lucky asf :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: