Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETdom and the response of normies

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Whenever someone becomes a NEET due to mental/physical problems normies tell the parents of that person that they should kick him out for being a bum.

Yes, the best solution when someone suffers from mental/physical health issues, has no future perspectives and cannot provide for himself due to a lack of possibilities/opportunities in our late-stage capitalism is kicking said person out and denying him all support structures, this will certainly teach him the right lesson and won't just cause him to commit truicide or something even less socially acceptable (especially when you consider the absolute ridiculous damage that COVID did to our economy). Normies will always blame capitalism/greed for everything, but then they will literally tell parents to betray their own flesh and blood for monetary reasons.

• "Yes, kick your own children out of your house, when they are at their lowest or just see no point in working their ass off for minor improvements of their life quality at best."
  • "Yes, working is so empowering, nothing is better than wasting the entire day to get a few shekels more than what unemployed people get from the state to get palliatively kept alive."
  • "Yes, your wageslavery is your freedom."

Did they even take a look at our current economy?

We don't live in a time where you can just live off odd-jobs or get vocational training whenever you like, a minor scratch in your curriculum vitae is your end and when you make one tiny little mistake everything about you can be seen online and you will never ever get a job again.

The world has gone to shit: Even as a felon or as someone with mental/physical disabilities you had better options/perspectives a few decades ago than an educated person with a perfect curriculum vitae nowadays.

Some questions for normies:

1. If you are low IQ and/or disabled in a physical manner - what are you supposed to do then?
  2. What can you really do when everything is far harder for you and the results you get are still worse than those of other people who barely put in any effort into solving the same problems?
  3. Why should anyone even want put effort into something when the effort is ultimately for nothing, because even your best is not good enough?
  4. What can you do when you cannot compete with anyone?

Normies have no answers for the questions, they only call it loser mentality (an ad-hominem argument) - and yes, we are the losers in the current system and that's why we want to change it until we get a more desirable outcome - that's literally the basis of every desire for societal change, those who are most affected by something in a negative way will have the greatest interest to change it - and normies acknowledge these facts without any morally negative judgements when other groups display the same mentality (like blacks or LGBTQs) and even emotionally relate to it.

Last edited:
Whenever someone becomes a NEET due to mental/physical problems normies tell the parents of that person that they should kick him out for being a bum.

Yes, the best solution when someone suffers from mental/physical health issues, has no future perspectives and cannot provide for himself due to a lack of possibilities/opportunities in our late-stage capitalism is kicking said person out and denying him all support structures, this will certainly teach him the right lesson and won't just cause him to commit truicide or something even less socially acceptable (especially when you consider the absolute ridiculous damage that COVID did to our economy). Normies will always blame capitalism/greed for everything, but then they will literally tell parents to betray their own flesh and blood for monetary reasons.

• "Yes, kick your own children out of your house, when they are at their lowest or just see no point in working their ass off for minor improvements of their life quality at best."
  • "Yes, working is so empowering, nothing is better than wasting the entire day to get a few shekels more than what unemployed people get from the state to get palliatively kept alive."
  • "Yes, your wageslavery is your freedom."

Did they even take a look at our current economy?

We don't live in a time where you can just live off odd-jobs or get vocational training whenever you like, a minor scratch in your curriculum vitae is your end and when you make one tiny little mistake everything about you can be seen online and you will never ever get a job again.

The world has gone to shit: Even as a felon or as someone with mental/physical disabilities you had better options/perspectives a few decades ago than an educated person with a perfect curriculum vitae nowadays.

Some questions for normies:

1. If you are low IQ and/or disabled in a physical manner - what are you supposed to do then?
  2. What can you really do when everything is far harder for you and the results you get are still worse than those of other people who barely put in any effort into solving the same problems?
  3. Why should anyone even want put effort into something when the effort is ultimately for nothing, because even your best is not good enough?
  4. What can you do when you cannot compete with anyone?

Normies have no answers for the questions, they only call it loser mentality (an ad-hominem argument) - and yes, we are the losers in the current system and that's why we want to change it until we get a more desirable outcome - that's literally the basis of every desire for societal change, those who are most affected by something in a negative way will have the greatest interest to change it - and normies acknowledge these facts without any morally negative judgements when other groups display the same mentality (like blacks or LGBTQs) and even emotionally relate to it.
Normies don't think when they say that. They just want to sound tough and make it seem like they are way more responsible and have their shit together than you do. Not one moment passes without them trying to one-up you.

Normies just say that because they are secretly seething that they were conned into moving out of their parents houses by American sitcoms like Friends and so want others to suffer like them.

Anyway, I think this is more a millennial thing, a lot of people these days live with their parents.

Normies don't think when they say that. They just want to sound tough and make it seem like they are way more responsible and have their shit together than you do. Not one moment passes without them trying to one-up you.
This. The typical American tough guy phantasy that is ultimately backed by nothing, the same thing when normies tell you how badass they would be by beating you to a pulp when you said something like that in their face or when they have their extremely protective power phantasies when it comes to protected groups like women.
Normies just say that because they are secretly seething that they were conned into moving out of their parents houses by American sitcoms like Friends and so want others to suffer like them.

Anyway, I think this is more a millennial thing, a lot of people these days live with their parents.
Yes. And guess what: Only being a mama's boy is looked down upon (you are seen as weak/effete), while being a daddy's girl is seen as cute/desirable. Soys always spout the most violent phantasies if someone said/did something mildly inconveniencing to their daughters, while they would tell their boys to man up and stop being a pussy if someone did the same thing to them (e.g. insulting them or hitting them).

As a girl being reliant on your father that is always there for you is seen as something good/wholesome, while a man who is reliant on his family is seen as a pathetic failure that should be casted out by his family for being the weak link and dragging others down - all family dynamics that are seen as positive for women are seen as toxic/abusive/sick/etc. when a son is in the same position. And then the same soys who support that shit will complain about toxic masculinity (e.g. something they like/support as long as it doesn't affect women - the most sacred thing- in a negative way).

Last edited:
Yes it is pathetic. I have an online buddy who jumped out of a window because of his psychosis. He now can’t walk, therefore can’t get a job. It isn’t his fault in any way but normies still look at him as human trash.

:feelsclown: its also ok for foids to have a daddy fetish :feelsclown:
Having sadomasochistic phantasies is only bad when you are an ugly male, then you are seen as a stereotypical loser.

Hot men with sadistic phantasies- hot, intriguing and dangerous, the absolute pinnacle of men (seen in "Fifty Shades of Grey") that is desired by females (especially because he isn't prudish).

Ugly men with sadistic phantasies - yikes, the stuff of nightmares, a potential serial killer/rapist, surely the next Harvey Glatman, a loser who cannot get anything right and therefore tries to dominate others to feel some power in his pathetic life, creepy.

Also hebephilia: When he is good looking he is daddy material, when he is bad looking he is like the bad guy from The Lovely Bones. Just search for Teacher Crush Community/TCC on Tumblr for the ultimate blackpill in that regard.
Yes it is pathetic. I have an online buddy who jumped out of a window because of his psychosis. He now can’t walk, therefore can’t get a job. It isn’t his fault in any way but normies still look at him as human trash.
JFL, nuke that gay earth.

Last edited:
This. The typical American tough guy phantasy that is ultimately backed by nothing, the same thing when normies tell you how badass they would be by beating you to a pulp when you said something like that in their face or when they have their extremely protective power phantasies when it comes to protected groups like women.
I love how easily they prove us right.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kpib9p/hardline_incel_lectures_a_basement_dwellercel/ghxrprk/?context=3

Bonus:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kos1lb/what_the_shit/ghvly9r/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j89aov/extreme_elliot_rodger_sociopath_energy_in_my/g89yau5/?context=3

Last edited:

JFL, when you become so angry that you literally admit that what we are all saying is the unadultered truth, they are proving us right in their desperate attempts to prove us wrong. People are always lying, only when they become angry/frustrated they will show you what they really think. That pathetic soy got so angry that he accidentally said the truth for once in his life.

Last edited:
JFL, when you become so angry that you literally admit that what we are all saying is the unadultered truth, they are proving us right in their desperate attempts to prove us wrong. People are always lying, only when they become angry/frustrated they will show you what they really think. That pathetic soy got so angry that he accidentally said the truth for once in his life.
Their sub icon

describes them better than it ever could blackpilled incels
People are always lying, only when they become angry/frustrated they will show you what they really think. That pathetic soy got so angry that he accidentally said the truth for once in his life.
True.

Last edited:
Their sub icon
View attachment 391223
describes them better than it ever could blackpilled incels
JFL @ the one who said "He's a shithead who wants a purely white state" at someone who complained about white dudes fucking ethnic women, a certified big brain moment, he figured it all out:
BigBrain

IQ>200, I concede. They literally spend their entire day watchdogging us and haven't gained a single insight yet. Imagine literally spending hours and hours watching something and still not even getting the most basic points. Can even be seen with the highly educated and intelligent experts who analyze us for their degrees. All their "intelligence" and "education" and still incapable of understanding things that people literally say to you.

I am literally autistic, have no social skills and don't have a high IQ and still I figured that out within minutes - and experts study us for years and still come to no deeper understanding of even the most basal terms.

Last edited:
JFL @ the one who said "He's a shithead who wants a purely white state" at someone who complained about white dudes fucking ethnic women, a certified big brain moment, he figured it all out:
View attachment 391224
IQ>200, I concede. They literally spend their entire day watchdogging us and haven't gained a single insight yet. Imagine literally spending hours and hours watching something and still not even getting the most basic points.
It's from an older post tbh I just find it funny how they are so quick to accuse others of racism while being racist themselves.
Can even be seen with the highly educated and intelligent experts who analyze us for their degrees. All their "intelligence" and "education" and still incapable of understanding things that people literally say to you.
In any other field their begging the question and jumping to conclusions to push forth a narrative would be rejected.
I am literally autistic, have no social skills and don't have a high IQ and still I figured that out within minutes - and experts study us for years and still come to no deeper understanding of even the most basal terms.
There are IncelTear users that are the opposite side of what you describe. They have a superiority complex about how they supposedly managed despite the odds so those that don't are losers.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/khck0x/this_is_just_creepy/gglctc9/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/khxrbq/oh_look_another_little_boy_thinking_he_knows_what/ggo0uje/?context=3

It's from an older post tbh I just find it funny how they are so quick to accuse others of racism while being racist themselves.

In any other field their begging the question and jumping to conclusions to push forth a narrative would be rejected.

There are IncelTear users that are the opposite side of what you describe. They have a superiority complex about how they supposedly managed despite the odds so those that don't are losers.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/khck0x/this_is_just_creepy/gglctc9/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/khxrbq/oh_look_another_little_boy_thinking_he_knows_what/ggo0uje/?context=3

The famous "I know one guy on the spectrum and/or watch Big Bang Theory and Greta Thunberg and therefore know everything about Autism!" and the "I have no problems due to having more luck than others in the terms of severity of my symptoms, so this means that autism cannot ever be the cause of failure" -jfl.

The famous "I know one guy on the spectrum and/or watch Big Bang Theory and Greta Thunberg and therefore know everything about Autism!" and the "I have no problems due to having more luck than others in the terms of severity of my symptoms, so this means that autism cannot ever be the cause of failure" -jfl.
These are the same people that think divorced men that owe child support and complain about it are incels. Are you really surprised? Yet it's these kinds of people that feel entitled to us shutting up.

This all happened because foids were given rights and weren’t kept in check