[SuicideFuel] NEET'ing is one of the worst copes in the inceldom market.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
i rage quited my job 6 months ago. i hated that job but it paid really good.
in the last 6 months i basicly did nothing at home and lost money. barely talked to people.
if i would stay in my job i would have alot more money now + wouldnt be so social retard like i am now. 6 months barely talking to people DESTROYED my inhb.

people here talk like neeting is so nice.... but its not. its the WORST kind of live you can have. fuck this shit.
its always seems nice when you have a job but when u quit ur job after max 2-3 weeks u start to get bored af.

fuck
this
shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
You cannot NEET forever anyway. Sooner or later the state basically forces you to accept some shitty minimum-wage job. So it's better to have a good or normal job instead of becoming a NEET and then effectively being forced into a shitty McDonald's job or cleaning the streets.

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
-
I rather wagecucking tbh. I will make investments when I wagecuck

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
in the last 6 months i basicly did nothing at home and lost money. barely talked to people.
if i would stay in my job i would have alot more money now + wouldnt be so social retard like i am now. 6 months barely talking to people DESTROYED my inhb.

people here talk like neeting is so nice.... but its not. its the WORST kind of live you can have. fuck this shit.
its always seems nice when you have a job but when u quit ur job after max 2-3 weeks u start to get bored af.

fuck
this
High iq. Neet for too long will completely fuck your mental health and overall sanity.

Like ur character in Don't Starve :feelsgah:

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Disciple of the teachings and music of St. Yogacel
-

fuck
this
Get on disability NEETbux, money for nothing. Then I am in the UK. Plus I'm a raging alcoholic so I cope with drink and drugs.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Major
-
I'm on my 8th month of neeting and I probably couldn't make it this far without drugs.
the problem is that when you finish school the workplace is practically the only place where you can talk with people.

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
i love being neet

Idler

Idler

Recruit
-
You cannot NEET forever anyway. Sooner or later the state basically forces you to accept some shitty minimum-wage job. So it's better to have a good or normal job instead of becoming a NEET and then effectively being forced into a shitty McDonald's job or cleaning the streets.
Entirely true. Also, OP (and others) has a good point: NEETing will basically obliterate your social abilities over the long term.

NEETing promotion is mainly from youngcels who don't project themselves into the future. I was like them at their age (so I don't blame them), but then the reality principle kicked in.

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
NEETing promotion is mainly from youngcels who don't project themselves into the future.
Yeah, it's like 20 year olds who live with their parents who pay for everything and who compare themselves to 20 year olds who go to college or start out working and also still live with their parents who pay for anything. For them, it's like the lifestyle of their peers without doing homework. But you aren't 20 forever.

Idler

Idler

Recruit
-
Yeah, it's like 20 year olds who live with their parents who pay for everything and who compare themselves to 20 year olds who go to college or start out working and also still live with their parents who pay for anything. For them, it's like the lifestyle of their peers without doing homework. But you aren't 20 forever.
Yep, nice summary.

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
the good part about wagecucking is that u have less time to think about your shitty life
as a neet, you need to find very good copes to not go insanse tbh
i wish i could work part time and still have enough for my little expenses

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
-
Find other job

K

kvn

Recruit
-
I was at home for just 2 weeks during christmas and it was already hard to bear. Op you are absolutely right in every point

Dunarote

Dunarote

Recruit
-
life sucks either way. Wagecucking makes sense if you have a family to provide for. I take pleasure in being a NEET because I am not contributing to society that hates me.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I've been NEET almost continuously since I was about 16, from my experience it messes with you beyond belief. Whether or not it's better than wagecucking though, that I couldn't tell you. But I'm going to be completely fucked eventually, so you can probably decide for yourselves.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
If he is posting here, isn't obvious ?
I will have new friends with what I'm gonna to say but if I have the possibility I'd redo the same things.
I don't regret any single of it.
After if you break after 6 months like the low t cuck you're (or the female cunt posting here), you can kiss my hairy ass.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

-
If he is posting here, isn't obvious ?
I will have new friends with what I'm gonna to say but if I have the possibility I'd redo the same things.
I don't regret any single of it.
After if you break after 6 months like the low t cuck you're (or the female cunt posting here), you can kiss my hairy ass.
no idea what u trying to say
autism iq

alone

alone

Nihil morte certius
-
truecels are neets like mentalcels

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
Are you disabled?
Alcoholism, plus I've managed to get pancreatitus and a fucked liver from my drinking habit. I'm also a Mentalcel but I play on that to keep getting good ol' NEETbux :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::p:p

alone

alone

Nihil morte certius
-
Alcoholism, plus I've managed to get pancreatitus and a fucked liver from my drinking habit. I'm also a Mentalcel but I play on that to keep getting good ol' NEETbux :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::p:p
im mental roo and only get free valium if they pdovide me whit opium i will do my meds and be more positive

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

-
:feelsokman:

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-

fuck
this
Imagine me, being NEET (fulltime NEET) for 2 years. I'm starting to talk to myself and have conversations with myself because of how crazy I'm starting to get.

Idler

Idler

Recruit
-
And proud of it? Living on welfare (eg. MY money) because of a self-induced disability?

It it was up to me, there would be NO welfare at all.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gotta be done my brother
200w.gif
tumblr_oe4fnrJ7gu1vuznhho1_500.gif

im mental roo and only get free valium if they pdovide me whit opium i will do my meds and be more positive
I get literally Codine Phosphate, Tramadol, Amytriptline, Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine and OraMorph (Morphine), plus I drink an obscene amount of alcohol every day and night so I am constantly off my head. Great cope :feelskek::forcedsmile:
And proud of it? Living on welfare (eg. MY money) because of a self-induced disability?

It it was up to me, there would be NO welfare at all.
Whatever, jealousy gets you nowhere :p:lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
alone

alone

Nihil morte certius
-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gotta be done my brother View attachment 79731View attachment 79732

I get literally Codine Phosphate, Tramadol, Amytriptline, Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine and OraMorph (Morphine), plus I drink an obscene amount of alcohol every day and night so I am constantly off my head. Great cope :feelskek::forcedsmile:

Whatever, jealousy gets you nowhere :p:lul::feelskek::feelskek:
o boi im in love whit tramadol i rly love it i even stop weed for that shit im clean for 4 months if i tru 200mg i will float 8 hours in pink clouds above mountain tops ahhhh ahh

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Its nice if you're an autistic truecel. You are probably not.

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
-
For a positive NEET experience, you need to become like a monk & work on self improvement, you should also be getting enough money from the govt to live (I get enough to save and invest).

Social isolation can exist even when working, some of us are screwed either way when it comes to depression. Personally I hate talking to normies though.

wagecuck.png

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
Like others have stated, I don't mind working and going to school. It takes my mind off my ugly face and height and gives me purpose and discipline. I'd rather be able to ultimately work the job I want, buy what I want, when I want and not have to worry about money. Plus, I kinda have to work, or else I'd be homeless. Not everyone can live with mommy and daddy forever.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
-
Your fucking delusion dude being neet is the shit! Not having to deal with stupid coworkers, asshole bosses and mind zapping repetative tasks are a dream! So long as I'd make enough to cover the basics and afford my entertainment, I'd never work another day in my life! The only reason anyone deals with employment is because they dont have a fucking choice in the Matter. Fuck going into massive debt over a degree so you can waste your time as a cubicle bitch too. The effort isnt worth it imho

Last edited:
T

Twisted

Overlord
-
I could NEET forever if I wanted to due to my autism diagnosis but because I always achieved high grades, my parents basically forced me to pursue a law degree

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
Your fucking delusion dude being neet is the shit! Not having to deal with stupid coworkers, asshole bosses and mind zapping repetative tasks are a dream! So long as I'd make enough to cover the basics and afford my entertainment, I'd never work another day in my life! The only reason anyone deals with employment is because they dont have a fucking choice in the Matter. Fuck going into massive debt over a degree so you can waste your time as a cubicle bitch too. The effort isnt worth it imho
do you live with family?

kernkraft

kernkraft

Recruit
-
I am bored out of my mind after 2 weeks of holidays.

If I travel I can sort of find things to do (solitarily) to make time pass though.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
NEET life = top top tier life. You just need a way to make it sustainable, it's the tricky part.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I'm baffled as to why any ugly male would want to be a wageslave. I was infinitely more depressed and bored when I wageslaved.

I guess it's my autism and thus it's correct for me to get NEETbux.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
NEET life is best life. Just gotta do it right ;)

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
NEET life is the sweet life.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-
Lots of people have a choice and enjoy their career. There's a difference between a career and being a wagecuck.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
-
Lots of people have a choice and enjoy their career. There's a difference between a career and being a wagecuck.
That's dame near impossible for people like us, it all comes down to pure rational. Why would you want to work, when your sex and social life fucking sucks....

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-
That's dame near impossible for people like us, it all comes down to pure rational. Why would you want to work, when your sex and social life fucking sucks....
I get where you're coming from. Work is a good cope for me personally.

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I agree OP.

I can not wait to get out of this life.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
o boi im in love whit tramadol i rly love it i even stop weed for that shit im clean for 4 months if i tru 200mg i will float 8 hours in pink clouds above mountain tops ahhhh ahh
You know it bro.
tumblr_oizl4nHcHk1w0oc8to1_500.gif

What's your disability
I'm a Mentalcel, as in been done for gbh twice and done some prison time, so am on a load of anti-psychotics and a load of other nice drugs. I'm a total alcoholic so can't hold a job down, plus I have an illness which will kill me eventually as I have chronic pancreatitus.

Last edited:
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Coping currycel rotting in chadstralia
-
99% of NEETs live miserable lives. Just staying at home for longer than a week has me close to roping, can't imagine what it's like to be a long term NEET.

At the very least go to university instead of LDAR'ing. Most NEETs on here have more than enough IQ to complete a STEM degree with moderate effort. I've seen so many short fat balding incels become expert programmers and now earn bank.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
-
I think being NEET can be really nice if you have a roof over your head. You don’t have to worry about anything, get up when you want, do all the drugs you want, hang out with friends, read and learn, start new hobbies. I guess the quality of NEET life just depends on the person

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Imagine me, being NEET (fulltime NEET) for 2 years. I'm starting to talk to myself and have conversations with myself because of how crazy I'm starting to get.
It is like an echo chamber...

manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
-

fuck
this
Cope. Chad doesn't need a job for sex. Neither does a high tier normie.
Cope.

https://incels.is/threads/im-living-proof-that-money-doesnt-attract-women.98488/page-3#post-1930092

celery

celery

Autismcel emeritus
-
NEET is the only way for many of us. Think of it this way: it's society that's fucked and we are just the canaries in the coal mine.

manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
-
99% of NEETs live miserable lives. Just staying at home for longer than a week has me close to roping, can't imagine what it's like to be a long term NEET.

At the very least go to university instead of LDAR'ing. Most NEETs on here have more than enough IQ to complete a STEM degree with moderate effort. I've seen so many short fat balding incels become expert programmers and now earn bank.
Been NEETing 5 years. I go out often do for walks, jogs, cycling. I am extremely introverted so I don't mind.

I am a NEET champion. I did some online work briefly, and just scammed a bunch of people and got kicked out of it. I remember making $1000 in a week once after screwing a bunch of cucks over.

I am the NEET god. If only I could just somehow get a girl here with me... who will pay for my life...

OH FUCK, IM NOT CHAD...
NEET is the only way for many of us. Think of it this way: it's society that's fucked and we are just the canaries in the coal mine.
OP is coping hard and I'm laughing. A job isn't going to get you laid. He will still stay incel lmao, so wtf is the point.

Notgoingtomakeit

Notgoingtomakeit

Veteran
-
You cannot live a happy Neet life for long.