Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEET'ing is one of the worst copes in the inceldom market.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i rage quited my job 6 months ago. i hated that job but it paid really good.
in the last 6 months i basicly did nothing at home and lost money. barely talked to people.
if i would stay in my job i would have alot more money now + wouldnt be so social retard like i am now. 6 months barely talking to people DESTROYED my inhb.

people here talk like neeting is so nice.... but its not. its the WORST kind of live you can have. fuck this shit.
its always seems nice when you have a job but when u quit ur job after max 2-3 weeks u start to get bored af.

fuck
this
shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You cannot NEET forever anyway. Sooner or later the state basically forces you to accept some shitty minimum-wage job. So it's better to have a good or normal job instead of becoming a NEET and then effectively being forced into a shitty McDonald's job or cleaning the streets.

I rather wagecucking tbh. I will make investments when I wagecuck

in the last 6 months i basicly did nothing at home and lost money. barely talked to people.
if i would stay in my job i would have alot more money now + wouldnt be so social retard like i am now. 6 months barely talking to people DESTROYED my inhb.

people here talk like neeting is so nice.... but its not. its the WORST kind of live you can have. fuck this shit.
its always seems nice when you have a job but when u quit ur job after max 2-3 weeks u start to get bored af.

fuck
this
High iq. Neet for too long will completely fuck your mental health and overall sanity.

Like ur character in Don't Starve :feelsgah:

fuck
this
Get on disability NEETbux, money for nothing. Then I am in the UK. Plus I'm a raging alcoholic so I cope with drink and drugs.

I'm on my 8th month of neeting and I probably couldn't make it this far without drugs.
the problem is that when you finish school the workplace is practically the only place where you can talk with people.

You cannot NEET forever anyway. Sooner or later the state basically forces you to accept some shitty minimum-wage job. So it's better to have a good or normal job instead of becoming a NEET and then effectively being forced into a shitty McDonald's job or cleaning the streets.

Entirely true. Also, OP (and others) has a good point: NEETing will basically obliterate your social abilities over the long term.

NEETing promotion is mainly from youngcels who don't project themselves into the future. I was like them at their age (so I don't blame them), but then the reality principle kicked in.

NEETing promotion is mainly from youngcels who don't project themselves into the future.

Yeah, it's like 20 year olds who live with their parents who pay for everything and who compare themselves to 20 year olds who go to college or start out working and also still live with their parents who pay for anything. For them, it's like the lifestyle of their peers without doing homework. But you aren't 20 forever.

Yeah, it's like 20 year olds who live with their parents who pay for everything and who compare themselves to 20 year olds who go to college or start out working and also still live with their parents who pay for anything. For them, it's like the lifestyle of their peers without doing homework. But you aren't 20 forever.

Yep, nice summary.

the good part about wagecucking is that u have less time to think about your shitty life
as a neet, you need to find very good copes to not go insanse tbh
i wish i could work part time and still have enough for my little expenses

Find other job

I was at home for just 2 weeks during christmas and it was already hard to bear. Op you are absolutely right in every point

life sucks either way. Wagecucking makes sense if you have a family to provide for. I take pleasure in being a NEET because I am not contributing to society that hates me.

I've been NEET almost continuously since I was about 16, from my experience it messes with you beyond belief. Whether or not it's better than wagecucking though, that I couldn't tell you. But I'm going to be completely fucked eventually, so you can probably decide for yourselves.

If he is posting here, isn't obvious ?
I will have new friends with what I'm gonna to say but if I have the possibility I'd redo the same things.
I don't regret any single of it.
After if you break after 6 months like the low t cuck you're (or the female cunt posting here), you can kiss my hairy ass.

If he is posting here, isn't obvious ?
I will have new friends with what I'm gonna to say but if I have the possibility I'd redo the same things.
I don't regret any single of it.
After if you break after 6 months like the low t cuck you're (or the female cunt posting here), you can kiss my hairy ass.
no idea what u trying to say
autism iq

truecels are neets like mentalcels

Are you disabled?
Alcoholism, plus I've managed to get pancreatitus and a fucked liver from my drinking habit. I'm also a Mentalcel but I play on that to keep getting good ol' NEETbux :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::p:p

Alcoholism, plus I've managed to get pancreatitus and a fucked liver from my drinking habit. I'm also a Mentalcel but I play on that to keep getting good ol' NEETbux :feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::p:p

im mental roo and only get free valium if they pdovide me whit opium i will do my meds and be more positive

:feelsokman:

fuck
this

Imagine me, being NEET (fulltime NEET) for 2 years. I'm starting to talk to myself and have conversations with myself because of how crazy I'm starting to get.

And proud of it? Living on welfare (eg. MY money) because of a self-induced disability?

It it was up to me, there would be NO welfare at all.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gotta be done my brother
200w
Tumblr oe4fnrJ7gu1vuznhho1 500

im mental roo and only get free valium if they pdovide me whit opium i will do my meds and be more positive
I get literally Codine Phosphate, Tramadol, Amytriptline, Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine and OraMorph (Morphine), plus I drink an obscene amount of alcohol every day and night so I am constantly off my head. Great cope :feelskek::forcedsmile:
And proud of it? Living on welfare (eg. MY money) because of a self-induced disability?

It it was up to me, there would be NO welfare at all.
Whatever, jealousy gets you nowhere :p:lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Gotta be done my brother View attachment 79731View attachment 79732

I get literally Codine Phosphate, Tramadol, Amytriptline, Venlafaxine, Mirtazipine and OraMorph (Morphine), plus I drink an obscene amount of alcohol every day and night so I am constantly off my head. Great cope :feelskek::forcedsmile:

Whatever, jealousy gets you nowhere :p:lul::feelskek::feelskek:
o boi im in love whit tramadol i rly love it i even stop weed for that shit im clean for 4 months if i tru 200mg i will float 8 hours in pink clouds above mountain tops ahhhh ahh

Its nice if you're an autistic truecel. You are probably not.

For a positive NEET experience, you need to become like a monk & work on self improvement, you should also be getting enough money from the govt to live (I get enough to save and invest).

Social isolation can exist even when working, some of us are screwed either way when it comes to depression. Personally I hate talking to normies though.

Wagecuck

Like others have stated, I don't mind working and going to school. It takes my mind off my ugly face and height and gives me purpose and discipline. I'd rather be able to ultimately work the job I want, buy what I want, when I want and not have to worry about money. Plus, I kinda have to work, or else I'd be homeless. Not everyone can live with mommy and daddy forever.

Your fucking delusion dude being neet is the shit! Not having to deal with stupid coworkers, asshole bosses and mind zapping repetative tasks are a dream! So long as I'd make enough to cover the basics and afford my entertainment, I'd never work another day in my life! The only reason anyone deals with employment is because they dont have a fucking choice in the Matter. Fuck going into massive debt over a degree so you can waste your time as a cubicle bitch too. The effort isnt worth it imho

Last edited:
Your fucking delusion dude being neet is the shit! Not having to deal with stupid coworkers, asshole bosses and mind zapping repetative tasks are a dream! So long as I'd make enough to cover the basics and afford my entertainment, I'd never work another day in my life! The only reason anyone deals with employment is because they dont have a fucking choice in the Matter. Fuck going into massive debt over a degree so you can waste your time as a cubicle bitch too. The effort isnt worth it imho

do you live with family?

I am bored out of my mind after 2 weeks of holidays.

If I travel I can sort of find things to do (solitarily) to make time pass though.

NEET life = top top tier life. You just need a way to make it sustainable, it's the tricky part.

I'm baffled as to why any ugly male would want to be a wageslave. I was infinitely more depressed and bored when I wageslaved.

I guess it's my autism and thus it's correct for me to get NEETbux.

NEET life is best life. Just gotta do it right ;)

NEET life is the sweet life.

Lots of people have a choice and enjoy their career. There's a difference between a career and being a wagecuck.

Lots of people have a choice and enjoy their career. There's a difference between a career and being a wagecuck.
That's dame near impossible for people like us, it all comes down to pure rational. Why would you want to work, when your sex and social life fucking sucks....

That's dame near impossible for people like us, it all comes down to pure rational. Why would you want to work, when your sex and social life fucking sucks....
I get where you're coming from. Work is a good cope for me personally.

I agree OP.

I can not wait to get out of this life.