Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Neoteny (babyface/puberty cel/looking like a twink kid at say 25) linked to autism

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
The author of neoteny theory has linked it to autism, and says he has recieved positive review from simon baron cohen (autism expert)

God I hope I'm autistic. I want autism so bad I literally want to be braindead and not know where I am .I need welfare.

He's low functioning autistic but looks like this

i look like a babyfaced twink at 18 so i assume ill look the same at 25

I've just read the overview. Seems very interesting. Bookmarked. Will dive into it later.

@Atavistic Autist

@Atavistic Autist
This is exactly what I thought: that autists are highly advanced and thus neotenous, but that it doesn't matter because foids prefer primitive, dimorphic beasts instead.

then I guess that explains my face

This is exactly what I thought: that autists are highly advanced and thus neotenous, but that it doesn't matter because foids prefer primitive, dimorphic beasts instead.
True, they would rather fuck 6'5 retarded chad instead of an ugly manlet genius who can actually contribute to humanity. Muh natural selection retards are a special kind of stupid.

True, they would rather fuck 6'5 retarded chad instead of an ugly manlet genius who can actually contribute to humanity. Muh natural selection retards are a special kind of stupid.
women don't care for natural selection or "genetics" or "purifying the gene pool"
lol it's all a ruse
they just want to fuck attractive men
and if they DID care for genetics or purifying the gene pool, then they would realise that in order to do that, only TOP TIER women would need to have children.
But nope. lol
this is why incels still exist.
Cause normies and chads breed with all types of women
and it makes more incels
chads should start living a "stacy only" lifestyle

God I hope I'm autistic. I want autism so bad I literally want to be braindead and not know where I am .I need welfare.

Blackpilled with aspergers is worse because you're well aware of your predicament while also being autistic.

women don't care for natural selection or "genetics" or "purifying the gene pool"
lol it's all a ruse
they just want to fuck attractive men
and if they DID care for genetics or purifying the gene pool, then they would realise that in order to do that, only TOP TIER women would need to have children.
But nope. lol
this is why incels still exist.
Cause normies and chads breed with all types of women
and it makes more incels
chads should start living a "stacy only" lifestyle

In women too?

So girls are autistic? Makes sense.